Prologue

Marinette Pov.
I..I can't this...I put on a quick smile at Adrien "i-it's alright if you don't like me w-we can still be f-friend" I smiled but hurt inside. Adrien tried to say something but I ran away. I know what he's going to say.

Why...I'm not strong enough like ladybug I'm just me...I ran by the farthest corner away from Adrien and started crying. I don't know why but....
.
.
.
.
It's hurts....
All I want is someone to love me for me....

Bridgette Pov.
I fidget under his intense gaze, it's so overwhelming! I get to finally confess my feelings! "F-Felix I...I like you for a long time! Will you accept me?" I closed my eyes, my heart is beating so much! My fantasy will come true!

I heard him sigh.

I open my eyes and looked up "I'm sorry Bridgette but I don't like you" he replied a cold tone, my eyes widen with brimming tears. "B-but Felix" I stuttered my head hurts....I ran past him crying. He, he never ever will notice how much I have to sacrifice for him to love me....
I just want him to love me...

Normal Pov.
Marinette got up from her spot and headed home. She felt so tired. She greeted her parents with a small, broken smile before heading upstairs. Tom and Sabrine worry for their daughter.

"I wonder what's wrong" Sabrine wondered with a concern voice, Tom reassured her she's alright but just need time alone. Marinette entered her room and plot down as tears of broken love pour out.

"Aw Marinette don't worry things will get better!" Tikki said comforting Marinette, she only shake her head as she cried harder.
"Tikki nothing can get better, i, I just want someone to love me for who I am...Not ladybug..."

"Aww Marinette....don't worry let's just go to sleep" Marinette nodded in agreement, she change her clothes and went to close the light before heading to bed.

-

Bridgette stay up, she couldn't forget it...she just want someone who approve her affection! And love! But it all went to waste....she want someone who isn't cold hearted but...there's chat noir but he's like that around ladybug...not her...

Her eyes trickled with warm tears as she hugged herself "aw Bridgette don't push yourself there'll be someone to love you!" Bridgette kwami patted her head. "I don't know..." she sniffled.

"Go to sleep Bridgette and tomorrow will be better!" Tikki smiled and Bridgette nodded and went to sleep, she not in the mood to change so she'll change tomorrow.

Fight me lol jk jk anyway I hope you like first chapter.....I succ and please do comment and vote ^^ please also understand I like to ship different when it comes to Felix, Bridgette, Marinette, and Adrien