Miraculous switch

Marinette Pov.
I yawned as well stretching my tired limbs, I remember what happen...I don't think I can face Adrien the same. I got out of bed and look at the time, surprisingly I'm early to wake up.

But I'll just hurry up so I'll not waste my time, I grabbed my clean clothes and headed to the shower. Tikki didn't wake me up this morning, I wonder why? She always wake me up. Hmm, I'll ask her later.

As I finished up and grabbed my backpack and purse I headed out, I went downstairs I didn't saw my parents. Strange probably went to China, I left the bakery and headed for school.

As I did, I wasn't greeted by Ayla, I wonder where she is. I shrugged and continued walking to school. "Hey Bridgette!" A boy with brown hair "huh?" I questioned him. He wore a blue shirt with white strip and black jeans.
"Bridgette? But my names Marinette" I told the male.

He only gave me a confused look "Are you okay? Bridgette did you caught a fever?" He asked with concern. I look at him and then look at my surrounding. Why is everything so different.

Bridgette Pov.
I woke up with tears in my eye, I couldn't help but felt broken, the way Felix say those harsh word felt like daggers. I should probably go to school, I look around my room, something off. I shrugged I'm probably still tired.

I head to the shower and brought extra clothes with me to change.
Once I was finished I headed downstairs to meet the smell of fresh bake bread.
Okay.

<<timeskip>>

I headed to school but I wasn't greeted by Alexa, but a girl with tan skin and brown hair with black frame glasses. "Mari! Omg there you are! And first time being early but who cares! We got to meet Adrien!" She exclaimed.

I just stared at her confused.
"Uh, who are you?" I asked, she can only stare at me "girl are you okay?" I nodded but she didn't seem convince.
"Mari hello?"
"I'm not Mari my name Bridgette" I blurt out, she seem shock. "Okay I think I need to take you to the infirmary" she said and dragged me somewhere.

Both Girl Pov.
"What the heck is going on here?"

To be cont.
I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy with my main account ^^' it hard to update but any how I hope you enjoy and honest I haven't learnt much about PV ladybug because I don't have the time but I only know some....but hey happy holidays!