Romance/General Fiction/ Historical Fiction- Winners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROMANCE/GENERAL FICTION/HISTORICAL FICTION
Judged by   thecrazyreader08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNER!

The List by aminaleeds13

Score:  46/50

BOOK REVIEW

Cover:     It is good. Clear and readable. I really like the idea of the subtitle and the small line.

Description:     An awesome description. It was a bit long so I consider you shorten ot a bit. But overall, it met the blurb. Great work.

Plot:     Plot and description are really nice. Your situations are gripping and intriguing. My favourite character is Venise. It makes me crave to have such a friend. Consider making your Chapter names shorter because they aren't completely visible to readers who use the app.

Writing:     Really well written. Some scenes especially, it makes me feel I'm present in the situation. Characters are also described very well.

Errors:     Minor errors which were distracting. Nothing much.

Overall:     Beautifully written. Keep up the good work!

+PM US ANY TWO CHAPTERS YOU WANT FOR THE SPECIFIC CHAPTER REVIEW.

+PM US IF YOU WANT A COVER DESIGNED BY US!

+PM US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN EMAIL YOU YOUR LABEL.

***********************************************************************************************

RUNNER UP!

Ephemera by concordgrape

Score: 45/50

BOOK REVIEW

Cover:     A little dull but atleast the titles are clearly visible.

Description:     It was beautiful. It was so mysterious and just... beautiful. It was right to the point. I couldn't take my fingers off the screen. It just made want to read the book.

Plot:     Great plot. I enjoyed it as I went along. The scenes were well described and your idea is very creative and unique. It is very different from what I excpected it to be. A good different.

Writing:     Full marks here. I'll assure that. Splendid work done. You went in a flow which made is comfortable. Your pace was good too. The description of Arden is bang on! Felt like I was gazing at nature.

Errors:      Some spelling mistakes and punctuation is required.

Overall:      A great book right here. Has a lot of potential!

+PM US ANY ONE CHAPTER YOU WANT FOR THE SPECIFIC CHAPTER REVIEW.

+PM US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN EMAIL YOU YOUR LABEL.

***********************************************************************************************

SECOND-RUNNER UP!

The Courage of the Cowardly Soul by ChuckDonahue

Score: 44/50

BOOK REVIEW

Cover:     Your cover needs to be improved. You'll have plenty of graphic designers out here to help you with it. The title is not clearly visible and the sentence below it counts as a part of the blurb, so not required here. I liked the title though, reminded ne of 'Courage: The Cowardly Dog'

Description:     Your description was very on point and short. It's good. I believe descriptions should be short. No problems here.

Plot:     Your plot is so unique. I was surprised when it turned out to be amazing. How the person evolves, brings a certain change in himself is a part of life and your story conveyed that smoothly. His thoughts and opinions where described very realistically and made me relate to him in some ways. Great job!

Writing:    What I loved most about your writing is the choice of words. They way you write is very poetic and when it combines with the authentic words and phrases you use, it enhaces your book and does justice to your plot; which is amazing. There, said it again.

Errors:     A few grammatical errors. Some very noticeable typos.  You might just wanna go through it once.

Overall:   Your point loss was mainly scattered. One here... one there. But you've got a great story at hand. Good luck!

+PM US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN EMAIL YOU YOUR LABEL. 

***********************************************************************************************

4TH POSITION

Blinding Lights by ravenhelm98

43.5/50

Nice work done. Story flow and character build up is fantastic. I can understand the characters after reading. The action scenes are well written. The female protagonist is nice. She is strong independent and fearless and doesn't let her disability take a toll on her. You lost marks on grammar. Punctuation was required at places and disturbed the flow. You were very close to achieving the third position.

5TH POSITION

Not Allowed to Fall in Love by anilod12

40/50

Your plot was fine. Intriguing. Your cover wasn't bad either. But you lost major points on your grammar. A lot of your sentences were repetitive.  The flow of the story didn't work for me.  Even the chapter and P.O.V changes were abrupt. You can improve tremendously. Don't worry. Go back and edit your chapters whenever you gave time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's the second set. Congratulations everyone!

PM us if you haven't received your promised prizes. Winners, your accounts will be followed soon!

Regards, 

I_AmBooked & BoredOfBoring