Trouble

~JOURNAL~

Being 16 and in your last year of High School can have many different feelings.

And,when your brother and his band have just become famous and popular,

It makes you get the worst of it.

Depending on who you place in High School,

Facing as a popular kid,your life doesn't have an impact or change whatsoever.

But,that's not me.

I'm the girl who is an outcast,I have good grades,but I'm not like the others.

I listen to bands like Queen,Pink Floyd,and other bands that range in genres.

I'm the girl with short,sort of curly,blonde hair who wears what ever she wants.

And when its 2 days before school's out and a song your brother and his band produced has become big,

The last 2 days will be hell for you.

You may think its good,

But really,it's not.

Espically being the major outcast of your school..

Now speaking of school,

That's where I'm going to right now..

~K.A.S~

"Kylie!"My mom called.

"Just a second!"I called back.

I grabbed my black&red backpack and my sweatshirt and put it in my bag.

I then quickly raced downstairs and grabbed my lunch and put it in my bag.

"Love you mom."I said,hugging my mom a goodbye.

"Love you too.Have a good day."She hugged back.

"Okay,bye."I said walking out the door.

I walked down to the bus stop and waited for the school bus.

"Hey!Staley!"Someone called.

My head shot up.

There were 2 popular kids running down the street towards me.

The bus arrived and I quickly went on the bus and sat in the way back in the one seater.

Their friends also arrived and came on,

sitting across from me,

"Staley."they said,repeating over and over again.

"WHAT?!"I yelled.

They jumped back in their seats,their friends who joined in too also jumped back.

"What could your stupid asses even want?"I questioned again.

"Don't speak to us like that."Molly,a huge bitch,said.

"I'll speak to anybody however the fuck I want."I spat.

She gasped.

I sat back in my seat and looked out the window for the rest of the ride to school.

We were now at school.

I got up and walked to the front,

"You better watch yourself Staley."Michael,*cough*douche alert*couch*,said.