Part Two

Finally here is the new part to the story, I hope everyone remembers the story. I wanted an over night train, so I changed their hometown from Mumbai to Ahmedabad.

"Hey." RK says with a smile. 

"Hi." 

"I am Rishabh Kundra." RK tells her smiling. 

"Madhubala Malik." Madhu replies smiling shyly. Finally the idiot was making a move after months of just standing outside her computer class and giving her all kinds of looks. She had started thinking that she was just imagining his attention all this while. 

"To Ahmedabad?" RK asks as he thought of something interesting or charming to say that she falls flat for him. 

"Yes. You too?" 

"My family is there." 

"Mine too." Madhu replies. 

"Ermmm..." RK looks around wondering what to say or how to say that he was freaking crazy about her. 

Seeing him nervous, Madhu blushes. Just say it, RK. I've been waiting to hear it. 

"Very hot... huh?" RK asks. 

Madhu opens the window for him. RK smiles not knowing how to react.  

RK takes out his mobile and messages Sultan, the guy among his friends who had most experience with girls.  

Madhu is sitting next to me... what do I do? 

His mobile buzzes within a minute and he checks the message. 

Make a move you idiot! 

How? 

HOW?!?!?!?! Flirt with her... talk to her... compliment her... tell her you love her. 

I know all that... but how do I start? 

Tell her you have seen her around... and ask her random things. 

RK was about to start talking to her again when the train slows down and stops at a station. Madhu looks out and then taking her purse she gets up.  

"Going somewhere?" RK asks curiously. 

"To buy water." 

"I'll get it." RK tells her as he got up quickly. 

"It's okay." 

"No, sit. I'll get it. Do you want anything else?" 

"Some snacks?"  

"Okay." 

[Link to Mere Humsafar from Refugee http://www.saavn.com/p/song/hindi/Refugee/Mere_Humsafar/Nw4JeEV-RH8?src=shmid] 

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar 

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa 

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar 

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa 

Humein Saath Chalna Hai Umr Bhar 

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa 

Humein Saath Chalna Hai Umr Bhar 

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa 

Mere Paas Aa 

Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar 

Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa...