chamber

The rest of the year went really fast Tom had started dating cho Gaby Fred Lily max.

I woke up when I heard  Ginny leave the room. I followed her and saw her being possessed I took her place and felt myself slipping away.

After a while I woke up and saw harry with a broken diary a sword and a dead basilik in the corner.

Harry I said

It's over don't worry that was really brave but please don't do it again I was so scared

Sorry I said then I noticed his arm

Harry

It's fine

Fawkes healded it

Then Olympia looked into Harry's eyes and said I don"t know how to thank you

You Don't have to

Yes I do

Then she snogged him for 10 minutes until Ron came in and saw.

He cleared his throat and me and Harry broke away and go up awkwardly I hug Ron then we left.

I had to explain what happend to Dumbledore and he gave me harry and Ron 200 points each.we had a feast to celebrate and I broke up with Dean he did not care he had nor ice their was no connection anymore.Then Neville said look its hermione I looked and saw hermione and ran towards her. I tackled her to the ground and told her I missed her. I hugged her for ten minutes then other people wanted to hug her so I had to let go.

After the feast I told her everything then fell asleep.

We left Hogwarts the next day and we all went home.