first kiss

bill: 

"oh my god" you said to yourself when you herd the news from your mom. georgie was missing, probably dead. you quickly went to your door and put your jacket and shoes on before running to bill's, your best friends, house. you went to the door and knocked hard on it. mrs. denbrough opened the door with tears running down her face. you gave her a warm hug and she told you where bill was. you went upstairs to his room and quietly knocked on his door.

"g-go away m-mom" he said with a broken voice. your heard broke in pieces when our herd his sad and broken voice.

"bill, love, its me" you said and after a couple of seconds you herd footsteps coming towards the door and the door opened quickly. he was wearing his light blue striped pyjamas and his hair was a mess. his eyes were red from crying and his jaw was clenched. he was trying to keep his tears inside but after a second he bursted into tears and flew into your arms. he was shaking and sobbing lots and you tried your best to comfort him but nothing helped. he just cried and cried. 

"bill, can we lay down in your bed ?" you asked him carefully and he nodded, pulling you towards his bed. he laid down on your breast and snaked his arms around your waist. he was still shaking from crying. you stroked his hair softly. after a while you started singing yours and bill's favorite song, bette davis eyed by kim cares.

"Her hair is Harlow gold

Her lips sweet surprise

Her hands are never cold

She's got Bette Davis eyes

She'll turn the music on you

You won't have to think twice

She's pure as New York snow

She got Bette Davis eyes

And she'll tease you

She'll unease you

All the better just to please you

She's precocious, and she knows just

What it takes to make a pro blush

She got Greta Garbo's standoff sighs

She's got Bette Davis eyes

She'll let you take her home

It whets her appetite

She'll lay you on the throne

She got Bette Davis eyes

She'll take a tumble on you

Roll you like you were dice

Until you come out blue

She's got Bette Davis eyes

She'll expose you, when she snows you

Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you

She's ferocious, and she knows just

What it takes to make a pro blush

All the boys think she's a spy

She's got Bette Davis eyes"

°