anger & jealousy:: bill denbrough

you huffed in annoyance as you realized that your boyfriend bill was hanging out with beverly, again. you were not the one to normally get jealous but he had been hanging out with her for the past three weeks almost every day, while just seeing you about once a week. the more you were thinking about it, the more upset you got.

bill said that he was going to visit you later that afternoon so you waited for him. at five pm someone finally knocked on the door. you went to it and opened it. you were met by a smiling bill that went in for a kiss. he kissed you but you didn't kiss back. he backed away and looked at you with a concerned facial expression. your normal e/c eyes were probably dark and empty.

"w-whats wrong y-y/n?" he asked and tried to take your hands in his but you just moved them so he couldn't reach them.

"just come in, bill. i have to talk to you about something." you said and turned around. you walked to the living room and waited for bill to sit down in the sofa. he sat down and looked at you with wondering and slightly scared eyes.

"so, bill, what did you and beverly do today?" you asked him with your arms crossed over your breast.

"w-we t-tried t-t-too find i-it"

"as every other day these past three weeks? how would you feel, bill, if i were hanging out with richie everyday for three weeks and see you once every week? "

"uh um j-jealous? "

"i fucking hope you would feel jealous bill. i won't deny that I'm not jealous, cause i am. but i'm more angry and sad than jealous. it feels like you don't pay attention to me, just to beverly, bill. i know that i sound like a clingy bitch but whatever. i don't know how to say this but if you keep on doing this, seeing beverly this much, i don't want to be yours anymore." you said and bill's eyes were tearing up. "i feel so left outside and alone when you are not with me, bill. it feels like i am the only person left in this world. i don't know if i can do this anymore."

"y-y/n, p-please d-don't, i-i am s-sorry"

"sorry isn't enough bill." you said and walked away

"f-fuck" you herd bill say.

you went to your room and prayed that bill was going to find his own way out of your house. after an hour you decided to walk downstairs again, just to check that bill were gone. but he wasn't. his eyes were red from crying and he was staring at you from the sofa. you looked at him for a second before walking towards him. he got up from the sofa and walked towards you as well. you met in a passionate and sloppy kiss. you put you arms around his neck and he put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. the both of you were crying while kissing each other with passion. you pulled away and just hugged each other while crying.

"I-i'm sorry y-y/n. i-i-i love y-you a-and w-wouldnt leave y-you for a-anyone. p-please forgive m-me y-y/n. p-please. i-i will s-stop s-seeing b-beverly as m-much i-i p-promise." bill stuttered.

"hey hey, its okey bill. i overreacted."

"n-no y-you d-didnt i-i should b-be w-with my g-girlfriend m-more. I'm s-sorry." he said and hugged you tighter. after that you decided to watch a movie and cuddle the rest of the day.

°

aaayyyee my first imagine

hope u enjoyed

love, alicia