school concert:: bill denbrough

bill:

your breathing quickens when you realized that you were the next one to sing. it was a school concert and you were going to sing alone. you decided that you were going to sing 'knocking on heavens door', the guns n roses version. the person before you walked of the stage and gave you a quick smile. this was it. you grabbed your guitar and walked out on stage. 

"y/n is going to preform a cover of 'knocking on heavens door', the guns n roses version. whenever your ready y/n. " the music teacher said and smiled at you. you took a deep  breath and started playing your guitar.

"mama take this badge from me, i can't use it, anymore." you sang, looking at the floor. you did not dare to look at the audience. "its getting dark, to dark to see. feels like I'm knocking on heavens door." you did it, you looked at the audience. everybody looked stunned. the losers club was seated on the front row. you met bill's eyes and suddenly everything went easier.

"Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

mama, put my guns in the ground

I can't shoot them anymore

That cold black cloud is comin' down

Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door" you sang and played the last chord on your guitar. the audience exploded in applauses and shouts.

"THATS MY SISTER! MY FUCKING SISTER! HELL YEAH Y/N!" your brother richie shouted over everyone else. you smiled at the audience and walked back stage again.  15 minutes later the show was over and you were allowed to go. you went outside the school and saw the losers a couple of meters away. they looked at you and smiled brightly. beverly was the first one to hug you. then eddie, ben, stanley, richie, andl lastly bill. he hugged you tightly and mumbled something in your hair.

"that was amazing y/n. so good." he said and kissed you.

"bill cried. like a little crybaby." richie said and nudged bill. "lil sensitive boy"

"you cried too richie " stanley said. "we all did actually." 

°°°°

sorry that this is very short

but i hope you like it anyways

!!