Chapter 4 - Wolves and Sleeping Arrangements

It felt like just a flash of light, but Elsa opened her eyes to find a puddle between her and Hans. She'd originally thought that Hans' powers were to set her dress on fire a hundred times, but she had underestimated what he could do. She saw as the fire spread through the forest, assisted by Hans' powers. He planned on trapping Elsa within the burning trees around her. Fortunately for him, all heat and fire didn't affect him at all.

Hans quickly realised this was a bad idea. Deadly, cunning and evil creatures from wolves to bears gathered round the area, detecting prey. They only had their powers for defense. Fear bubbled inside them as a wolf pack began to near their location.

Elsa reacted fast. She remembered her staircase that she'd build from her Ice-Palace-days. With a few flicks of her wrist here and there, the Queen had constructed a staircase leading up to a tall, large tree. She, without thinking of Hans inability to walk well on ice, dashed up the staircase on to the tree. With a few more flicks, the staircase vanished. Elsa had learnt how to thaw her ice due to her beloved sister Anna. She was always happy whenever she made good use out of her once-a-curse ice powers.

Hans was a mere figure in the forest clearing, being trapped in a circle of angry, starving wolves. Hans was going to murder her, so she shouldn't care less if she was to be killed.

Hans jumped into action. He created a perfect ring of fire, scaring away about a quarter of the wolves. Without being aware, four especially angry wolves had hopped over the fire. The rest was all a blur for Hans.

Elsa watched as the wolves clawed him and practically ripped him to shreds in his ring of fire. He tried using his powers but the wolves had made him very weak and vulnerable. The one thing that was both Elsa and Hans' weakness was... well... weakness. Neither person had learnt how to overcome this and both wished they knew how.

Hans had begun to lose a fair bit of blood and Elsa began to realise this. She felt bad. She put pat events aside and climbed like a monkey down the tree. She sprinted to Hans' location and snook behind the fearless wolves. With a flash of ice, the wolves were all converted into cold, blue statues. Unfortunately, this was temporary so she and Hans had to escape before the ice melted.

Hans, who'd now collapsed unconscious on the forest floor, was very injured. Elsa used her powers to rise him up, making carrying him the simplest of tasks. She began on a journey to find a good place to stay.

Hours later, the sun began to sink as the sky went as red as blood. Elsa had found nothing.

Hans awoke and noticed the darkness. He clicked his fingers and a small but very bright flame appeared at the end of his index finger. He fell asleep, letting the fire from his index finger continue to light the way.

Elsa, still holding Hans with her powers, found an abandoned shack in the middle of nowhere. She placed Hans on the floor lightly, so as not to harm him.

The shack was miniscule, only able to house two - very poorly. There was two rooms - a store/food room and a bedroom. Elsa saw the bed was a mattress, very poor in condition. Elsa created the bed like her stunning ice dress - elegantly and easily.

Elsa had struggled creating a bed frame because she was drained a lot and this made the frame dangerous and flimsy. The sheets were thick and icy blue - covered in glittery snowflakes. It resembled her dress quite a lot. The mattress had gone slightly blue in the process of its' repair, but Elsa knew that its' appearance were little of their worries. She topped it off with pillows that matched the sheets well.

Then it was getting ready for bed. Elsa knew that sleep was incredibly important for their survival and so had to take her dress off and craft herself a set of pyjamas. Unfortunately, Hans had awoke in this process.

"Woah! Elsa! But some underwear on, flipping heck!" Hans moaned in a silly way.

He conjured a little pair of knickers on Elsa. They were deep red, covered in a pattern of oriental-style orange flames. Elsa blushed, quickly crafting her new pyjamas. They, like the sheets, resembled her dress - yet designed for sleeping comfort. Hans hadn't a bashful bone in his body and stripped, stark naked in front of the Queen of Arendelle. Elsa blushed so much she thought she'd turn into a tomato. She secretly admired the muscular man casually undressing in front of her, unaware that she was staring.

"Damn, sleeping arrangements," Hans groaned, noticing the one double-bed in a tiny room. He easily, like he hadn't been bleeding in weakness hours before, conjured a sturdy, strong bed frame. It was deep red, with firey swirls of orange lightly engraved all over it. Elsa, without thought, flopped on the bed next to Hans, who was already lying down.