Chapter 10 - Desperation

She felt an intense heat on her leg as her dress that we wore on her coronation day began to burn. Hans, with a click of his fingers, made the flame disappear in his hand. He happily watched Elsa burn to death at the other end of the room.

Elsa shot Hans a look of desperation. She didn't want to die, not because of him, not now.

"Please... Hans..." Elsa croaked, feeling her skin begin to burn. She crawled, with great struggle, across towards Hans. She couldn't put out the fire, it was her weakness. Elsa reached Hans, grabbing on to his sleeve. He just sat there, letting the Snow Queen burn to death.

"Please..." Elsa said desperately, tugging on his sleeve, beginning to cry. Hans' face softened as he noticed how truly desperate Elsa was. He literally put his hand near where the fire was and it disappeared completely. Elsa felt very weak after the intense heat and the fact she had burns on her arms and legs and gaps where her dress had been.

"Elsa, come closer, please," Hans gestured Elsa closer to him. She shook her head in silence, not wanting to look him straight in the eye. Hans shuffled over to her and put an arm around her.

"Get off me you... you... horrible man!" Elsa moaned, trying but failing at shoving him away. He cuddled Elsa, running his fingers through her braid that she wore when in the ice palace. Elsa continued to struggle in his grip, beginning to create ice as she strengthened once again. She created a blade in her hand, it was blunt, but she attempted stabbing Hans in the arm with it.

"Ouch!" Hans cried. It didn't do much harm but Hans' arm was bleeding a lot. He was angered by Elsa's actions and went to drastic measures. He tried not to think of the cuddle he just gave Elsa.

Hans' previous fire that blocked Elsa's escape had turned into ash on the floor. He quickly set a fire by the window again and left the room, leaving fire around the door. He headed straight for the dungeons stealthily. If he was caught, he could be sentenced to death.

He arrived at the dungeons and quickly stole some spare shackles from one of the cells. He ran, quickly but quietly, back to the tower.

Hans opened the door, grinning mischieviously. Elsa was curled up in the corner, facing the fact she was trapped by Hans' fire. He connected the chains of the shackles to the stone brick wall and grabbed Elsa's arm, shackling it.

"Oww!" Elsa cried. "Do you have to grab my arm so hard?!"

He grabbed her second arm harder, making Elsa wince in pain. Although she tried hiding the pain, he noticed, and grinned in satisfaction. He shackled her second arm. She couldn't move any more than two metres from the wall she had been shackled to. Hans chuckled, loving how desperate Elsa was to escape. The shackles had been designed to resist all conditions, including ice. Being oblivious to this, Elsa began creating frost around the shackles, but it did nothing.

"Why are you doing this to me, Hans? I tried to take you into my castle, after what you did!" Elsa screamed in his face, kicking him hard in the leg. He felt pain but chuckled at Elsa's childish attempt at hurting him. He kicked her back, only harder. The pain was unbearable, Elsa collapsed, holding her leg in severe pain.

"Please..." Elsa whispered. Hans left the room.

Clang!

The door had been sealed tight and locked.