9

2 days later

It was last period and we had MATH.
Yup bitches I got back to school that fast ha, anyways back to maths who puts a fucking math class on the last period , that someone needs to sort out his priorities that dickhead...

Are you seriously mind cursing someone you don't even know ?!!!

My inner self said and made me stop and realise that I'm going crazy...

"MISS QUEEN !" Mr. Lowell shouted and pulled me back to reality .

"Yes Mr. Lowell " I said innocently

" I've called you five times already didn't you hear me ?"

" Nope I was day dreaming do you want to know about- "
I was cutoff by a loud growl behind me making me turn to face an annoyed Ezra , I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Mr.Lowell and grind giving him a fly kiss then picked up my phone when he spoke
" I didn't finish talking Miss queen "

" what do you want ? " I asked impatiently.

" solve whats on the board "
Lifting my gaze of Mr. Annoying I stared at the board for a great 1 minute
Then answered
" I can't "

" what ?"

" I said I can't, because it's not right "
I repeated

" what do you mean by that ? "

" I mean Mr. Intelligent that your questions is not written in its right form so you should open your four eyes and at least write the damn question right "
Mr. Lowell stared at me amazed then took his paper from the desk and read it again and again , then after realising his mistake he just shook his head and apologised. Me feeling exhausted I rested my head on the head of me chair and closed my eyes .

I was starting to drift away into deep sleep when I felt two large hand graze there way to my shoulders and moved in a relaxing and soothing way that made me lean back more ..

" sleep " a rough voice said and I knew exactly who it belonged to . So I just nodded and drifted to a deep sleep .

1 and a half hour later

I woke up greeted by soft sheets and warm citrus and cinnamon scented body..
wait what ?

My eyes shot wide open to see a room that clearly wasn't mine but looked amazing with all the black theme that surrounded me

And the view of the outside was lovely , I tried to move but I couldn't " stop moving beautiful I'm trying to sleep " Ezras voice echoed in my ears

" stop moving beautiful I'm trying to sleep " Ezras voice echoed in my ears .

" do you have to sleep while holding me like this ?"

" you are comfy and u smell good " he buried his face in the crook of my neck making me gasp .
Yupp he found it

I felt his smile grow wider and I decided to ruin his fun .
" if you don't unhook your hands right know I will pee on you then break your flawless jaw "

Huffing he let go off me making me jolt up and running to the bathroom but then I realised that I don't even know where it is ..
"Ummm where is the goddamn bathroom Ezra "
He just pointed to his left witch was the other side of the room while his other arm rested on his eyes , I rolled my eyes and went to do my business.

Coming out I noticed that Ezra was shirtless and still was laying on the bed .

I took my phone ordered a dress to be sent to the place I was at , texted the girls saying that we are gonna meet after 3 hours to have fun , then I felt sleepy so I climbed back on the bed and nested my self next to Ezras warm body. Knowing that I was back he put his arm back where it was and his other hand went to my hair and started moving in circular motion making me drift back to my beautiful dream.

3 hours later

Ezras pov.

We woke up by Rosalies damn alarm which made me growl and pulling her even closer towards me letting her heavenly sent hit me .
Shes making me crazy , all that beauty all that softness yet hard at the same time ..
" come on sleepyhead get up you are being too comfortable with me and thats bad for you " she said pulling my arms away from her body .
" I doubt it " I said and with a got elbowed in my stomach witch made me unhook my hand and place them on my stomach and winced at the pain that beautiful girl caused .
" come on get up we are going out to have fun so call the boys and get ready " she said already of the bed .

As I got my self of I heard the bell ring which made Rosalie jump from excitement and say " my dress is here!!!" And ran to the door .

Rolling my eyes I went to the bathroom took a fast 15 minute shower then wore my clothes (👆🏼what he's wearing) and texted the boys
Me : get ready and meet me out og my apartment in 20 minutes, we're gonna have fun with the girls .

Bryce : no prob. Boss

Louise: will that hottie zoey be there ? If not I'm not going .

Me : I think she's coming.

Louise: I'll be there in 10.

And with that I got out from the bathroom to face a stunning goddess

 Rosalies dress blew my mind she blew my mind the way that white fabric hugged her body then loosened at the end made me go crazy and that blood red lip made me want to kiss her endlessly

Patience. She is mine and will always be mine .

" lets go we're gonna be late " she said and started walking towards the doof with a wide grin on her face making me want to drool behind her . But I didn't.

This is gonna be a long night ..

************************************
Hope u liked this chapter 😸
Vote and comment
& pls follow me on instgram :
L6biiz