18

I was laying on something hard, when did my bed get so har..
Wait I can't move..
Why can't I move ?!!
My eyes shot wide open to be greeted by a blinding light that I closed them shut again and sighed. Both my hand and feet were tied to this steel thing so tight that it hurts, I opened my eyes slowly this time and looked around to see no one but Ely leaning against the wall grinning.

" what are you fuck face for ?" I spat

" just how lovely that body is "

That when I realised that I was tied with nothing but my underwears .

" fuck you PERVERT " I screamed
He walked up to me not caring and stopped right above me .
" shhhh , don't over react sweetheart.."

" don't you sweetheart me "

" I already did , and now you are going to be mine" he began " this was all planned lure your lovely sister to go out on a date with Tyler was all plan to get to you , aand kill your daddy of course "

What

" no-"

" yes "

" your never gonna get away with this "

" I already did "

Ely brought his face near the crook of my neak and started kissing and sucking..

" NO GET OFF ME" I screamed but he didn't stop .

" No you are mine I'm gonna take it away I'll be the one to take it away " he whispered and kept on kissing till he reached my chest and I said
" you can't "

" what ?"

" I said you can't "

" what do you mean by I can't "
He was breathing heavily above me now I could feel his heartbeat beating rapidly.
He's angry.

"I mean that you can't take it because someone already did" I said with a smirk .
Ely just kept on starting down at me shocked and after some minutes he brought his hand to me neck and squeezed.

I couldn't move my hand and do anything I was defenceless, I was being choked to death .. my vision was blurring and I couldn't breathe ..
that's it that's how I die ..
No he's coming, Ezra is coming I know it .. I hope he won't be late ..

That when I was a fist colliding with Elys face , I knew those hands those the ones filled with tattoos those that hold wonders , then wide silver eyes came clear to my vision they were wide with horror.
And I smiled , I had no doubt.
" hey " I said

" you are not going out alone ever again "

" I know "
And darkness took in, as I was being gently held against his warm body .

Some hours later

This time I woke up in bed that was really soft and I recognised it immediately, I was in Sashas room .

I got off bed and went down stairs to see Ezra sitting on the couch discussing something with his friends and mine plus blue and Sasha was with them too.
When they saw me they stopped, Rebeca was the first to get up and hug me then all of them followed and lastly was Ezra who kissed instead.
I let out a breath and smiled .

" I am going to kill you the next time you do anything alone " Becca said falling back on her couch .
I went to sit on Ezras lap when I realised that someone was missing, my dad .

" where's dad ?" I asked casually, but everyone went silent looking at one another then looking at Ezra, so I looked at him too confused, and he looked straight into my eyes and something in his said too much .

" he's not here " Ezra replied

" what do you mean he's not here ?" I asked in panic .

"When I got you out I went inside again to you father while Bryce and Becca went to blue but we were too late.. ah Ely took him with him when he took off "
I was left speechless, I had nothing to say , why? . I got of Ezras lap and I felt the room moving I lost my balance tripped but Ezras hand caught me before hitting the ground, and now I was crying I had too much anger piled up inside me that I kept on punching Ezras chest .

" NO I won't alow this " I shouted moving away from Ezra and walking out from the living room and out side to find the guards.

" you " I said to one of them sternly " get everyone you've got arm-"

" leave us " I was cut by Ezras voice behind me .

" what the fuck do you think your doing?" I said walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar .

" you are angry "

" DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I AM "

" calm down rose " Ezra whispered bringing his forehead and placing it on mine and placing his hands on my hips, and I loosened my grip on his collar and hot tears again began to fall .

" I have to get him out of there, I have a bad feeling about this Ely is never gonna stop " I sobbed hugging him .

" I know love I know " his sent filled me and I felt again " we will come at him
but patience "

" okay " I whispered.

*************************************

Hope u liked the chap.
Vote and comment.
~love lana 🥀🖤