!Beautiful moment ruined!

Wynter pov:
Summer,Ayo and Teo are going to school I can't because the doctors said I need to rest and chill,I'm okay with that.I grab my phone and start texting Justin that guy from school I managed to get his number and we've been talking a lot lately.

Justin🔥❤️😍💦:hey beautiful
Me:hey jay-bae❤️
Justin🔥❤️😍💦:you coming to school today?
Me:nah,I can't.Doctors said I can't.I gotta chill at home😬
Justin🔥❤️😍💦:Aaaaw,that sucks I miss u tho.If u want I can check up on you after school.
Me:sure you can come over

I was chilling until I heard the door bell ring.Thats so weird,it can't be Justin because it's to early niggas are still in school.Getting up from the couch I go and open the door to see him standing outside."Bitch the fuck is u doing,you is meant to be at school" "I'm sorry I just had to see you,Just wanna make sure my wifey doing okay" "Boi u know damn well I'm okay." I said blushing. "You wanna watch a movie with me real quick?" "Ummm I don't see why not,sure"
We hop on the couch and start to watch "Fifty shades darker".He started to fidget in his seat and I could see he was getting horny. I bit my lip and got closer to him,slowly putting my hand on his thigh.We look at each other for a moment.I noticed he was going to lean in.

He gets closer

And closer

And closer

Then

BANG BANG BANG!

Gunshots!I see Justin drop to the floor looking lifeless.My heart is beating so fast.

"I just wanted you all to myself"