!CHYNAHOOCH!

So tell me again how you feel.
The fuck lady I've been telling you this shit for the past hour,I kept thinking in my head. "As I said before and will say again,I'm OKAY.did you get that or must I repeat myself  for the millionth time?" I said rolling my eyes.i hate therapy sessions I honestly do.
I just need to make sure you're doing okay and that I'm ready to discharge you from my meetings with you.
"Like I said I'm very much okay now can I leave?"
Well okay but Ima need you to sign these papers here,here AAND here. I signed myself out and walk out the room as quick as possible,I just hated this place,the vibe and the people everyone just seemed weird here.Its been a whole month since the shooting and everyone has been treating me like I'm slow and it pisses me off,but on the other hand my sister and I have started talking again but her and Ayo don't talk anymore because she found out about his cheating problem,she noticed her stuff was missing and finally caught one of his "girls" with her makeup and that was the end of that relationship.
Teo is still with the piece of trash of a girl but his been very distant from her lately but when she does come over she still gives me that look,I won't lie I would fuck but sis is too much for life itself and I got standards.

I'm currently home alone when the doorbell rings.i run downstairs and open the door to find the one the only,CHINA THE HOOCH.i quickly close the door but her foot stops it from fully closing it. "Chyna what do you want?"
I think we both know what I want. "Well I asked you so I clearly don't" " I want you" she said coming close to my face "okay cool,but I'm Andes you to get yo stank ass breath from my face and back the fuck up,and I don't want you so you can go on somewhere else.
Are you sure. "HELL YEAH NIGGA IM SURE,I just want to rest dude" you can rest on this pussy.just you and me,together alone. "She pushed her lips against mine,just them we heard footsteps from behind me.what the fuck wynter,so this what you do,take other niggas girls.
Yal I just wanted to sleep

So that sucked but that's cuz I'm not feeling this book no more so I started another one as you will see,I might delete this one but carry on with the pregnant story,I love you guys

Peep dat Rollie