!FEEL NUMB!

Wynter pov:
I quickly rushed to Justin's side.I tried getting him up but he wasn't moving,I tried checking his pulse but it was too late.I tried telling myself he would be okay-but I knew he wasn't ."WHAT DO U WANT-WHO THE HELL ARE U!" I tried screaming with tears rushing down my face.i tried getting up but it hurt because of my leg.The stench of blood filled my nostrils as I wiped my tears with my bloody hands.I was just so weak and paralyzed with fear that I just lost control and fell to the ground."I just wanted you,but u ruined it this whole family,this won't be the last my love" I heard the person leave.As soon as they left i quickly got up and ran into the street screaming for help,that was the last thing I saw before I past out.

I hear a noise-the sound of police sirens.trying to open my eyes.As soon as I do my vision becomes blurry .I blink a couple times to regain my vision again.I see momma crying,Teo had a nervous look on his face,almost as if he was guilty.Ayo had a scared look on his face while trying his best to comfort mamma.Summer...she wasn't there.Deep inside I wished she was there.They were being asked questions by the police.I sat up from the couch-the room became silent,all eyes were on me now."where's Justin?" Momma closed her eyes as tears rushed down her face,i knew,I knew he was dead but I still had a little hope.I look down to see blood splattered across the couch and the floor were Justin's lifeless body lay.I kept seeing it over and over again.I felt like puking,I started to gag and so they rushed to get a bucket,it kept repeating in my head over and over and over and "aaaaaghh"I let it all out,I couldn't handle it.I felt so dirty"can I please go shower?"

After my shower the police were trying to get enough information as possible."Wynter,you need to co-operate with us,please." "I already told yal,I ain't seen nothing.Just heard gunshots...and that's it ight " "Thank you for you time,if you have any more information on what happened,please,don't hesitate to tell us.You will have to receive counseling from this dramatic incident " I just stood up and walked away,I just want to be alone.Yal are probably like "why ain't you tellin em shit bout what REALLY happened" I just don't wanna talk bout it.It was probably just a sicko who
did this .I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK ANYMORE.IM JUST FEELING NUMB.

Hey guys I know I've been gone but I've just been doing shit-I'll be writing a lot more I promise😒😬Because yal gonna crucify me so yea.
Don't forget to vote and remind me to update because I'm actually really slow💀So Ima just need yal to hullllaaaaa!

PEEP DAT ROLLIEEEEEE🔥🔥🔥🔥😏😎😎😎😎