Just One Kiss

Blake Garden has the biggest crush in history on Courtney Fisher. Courtney knows about it, but could give two fucks about Blake's feelings.

All Blake wanted is one kiss.

"One kiss is all I want." He begged.

Courtney rolled her eyes and started walking to her class again.

"Come on, most boys want sex. All I want is a kiss."

She turned around and finally spoke.

"You're right, but who said I was gonna just kiss you because you don't want sex."

Blake stood there and thought for a moment.

"What do I gotta do to get a kiss."

"Leave me the hell alone."

"How is that going to get me a kiss."

"Ugh." Courtney groaned and began to once again drag herself to class.

Blake kept on bugging her, asking what he had to do to get the kiss. He knew it would take more than following her around to get the kiss, but it's wroth a shot.

"Please just one."

"Why do you want a kiss so much."

"All I ever wanted was you, but you kept turning me down. All I want is just one kiss. I'll be happy with that. Knowing I got to kiss the girl of my dreams. Is that to much to ask for, Courtney." Blake spoke with his head down waiting for an answer.

"How about this I'll think about it."

After a long day of waiting for the time to get out of school. Courtney had gone to her friend Winter Light's house.

She knocked on the door and not long after they were in the Winter's room watching Death Note.

"What should I do?"

"Well it seems like he really has it for you." Winter shrugged eating another strawberry from her bowl.

"Well, yeah just figured that it wasn't that bad I mean. He basically confessed his love for me."

"Wow, that's deep."

"You're not every mich help, Winter."

All night Courtney stayed up making a decision on either she should kiss him or diss him (see what I did there 😃).

"Have you thought about it?" Blake asked as he walked up to her.

With out saying anything she turned around kissed him and walked away.