Professional

Casey Drew is head over heels for the black haired detective. Alfred North.

They both work for an agency called the AAFK. Casey being one of the best hackers working there.

Casey really couldn't take his mind off of the slightly shorter man. He was just attractive. Casey usually tried to hang out with Alfred trying not to make it to obvious, but anyone could see it. Anyone, but Alfred.

Casey had a plan he wanted to catch the young man by surprise, but he had to make it not look suspicious.

"Hey Captain." Casey called when he saw Alfred walking down the hall.

"What'd I tell you about calling me that?"

Casey shrugged not really remembering. Alfred sighed walking on.

"What are you doing after work maybe we should go some where. Like a date, you know." The brunette suggested.

"I think we should just keep it professional."

Casey hated when he said that. Keeping it professional.

At the end of the day Alfred was exhausted. He had been looking for a lost girl all week not making much progress.

Out of no where he got pinned to the wall. He struggled to get out of the grip. Only to see Casey was the one holding him down.

"Hello, Captain."

"Drew what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Casey said with a innocent smile.

"Really, Casey let me go."

"Now why would I do that?" Casey asked getting closer to Alfred. He felt the brunette's breath on his lips.

He kept inching closer and closer to Alfred's lips, until their lips finally connected. Surprisingly Alfred kissed back and their lips moved in sync.

Casey pulled away making the shorter man slightly whine.
He trailed down the black haired man's neck leaving marks as he went.

Alfred let out a low moan at this, Casey smirked.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Now where's the fun in that."
Casey smirked continuing to kiss down his neck, regretting nothing that happened that night.