Introduction

Hi my name is Y/N and I'm currently 22 years old. I was always a top student in school.

Till I met the bad boy of the school Jeon Jungkook... at first he was a playboy but then changed. I didn't think it was possible but it happened.

We were the perfect couple you could think of. He made me the happiest person ever. He was there for me whenever I needed him. He picked me up from school and dropped me off. We did everything together

One day he came over to my house but my parents were on a business trip. It got heated to the point where we had you know... 

after that I was doing fine till my best friend Hana said " You look pale Y/N are you okay?" And I said " yes I'm fine" then everything went black

I open my eyes and see Jungkook was next to me.

" Y/N how do you feel? What happened?"  He asked while holding my hand

" I don't know, all I remember was being with Hana. But how did I get here?"

Then the doctor comes in and says " good afternoon Y/N I'm glad you woke up but I have some news for you. I don't think you knew but you are pregnant"

right after the doctor said " you are pregnant" happiness filled in me and I said " I am!" And then I shook Jungkook's arm and said " we are going to be parents!"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He looked at me and said " I'm scared, I'm sorry I can't do this" he then ran out of the room. That was the last time I saw him, the one I thought that would stay

" I can't do this" those words kept repeating in my head.

I then later got out of the hospital and went home.

I knew I couldn't do it alone so I told my parents about the pregnancy but they didn't accept it. They kicked me out, I was scared but the only person I had was Hana. Her parents accepted me into their house and let me live there while I looked for a job and went to school.

Those nine months were hell, I didn't have Jungkook. But at the end I got the best thing, my son Junho. I decided to name him " Jeon Junho" only because I felt like he had to have something from his father. 

I was 17 at the time, 5 years have passed. I moved out of Hana's house when I was 19. I now have an apartment that Junho, Hana, and I live in. And Hana and I have our own shop/Cafe.

We are doing great and we became one of the most popular places for people to come. We get many customers till one day I didn't know it would be him.

Authors note:

Trust me, my writing gets better in a few chapters. Also this was my first time ever writing a fanfic so sorry for the mistakes. Also if you like it don't forget to vote or comment. Thank you :) -Jennie