Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV
" well isn't it Jeon fucking Jungkook"

I scoffed " give me my son" i say

" not until you do what I say" he says

" and that is?"

" leave the country"

" do you really think I'd do that?"

" I mean you don't then he will die" he takes out a gun

" don't shoot, fine I'll do it if you agree you will leave him and Y/N alone" I felt tears in my eyes

" NO APPA DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN" Junho yells

Wait leave him again? Y/N and I haven't told him why did he say that?

" what do you mean leave you again?" I ask

" RM TOLD ME WHY YOU LEFT" Junho yells back and more tears came down his face

" IM SORRY APPA, IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. IM SORRY I WAS BORN" Junho yells and keeps crying.

My blood boiled to know that bastard telling Junho lies. I did leave but it was because I was scared of being a bad father.

I couldn't hold in my anger I can do Namjoon and punched him in the face.

" HOW DARE YOU TELL HIM LIES" I shout at him

" what lies" he snickers and I punch him again

" TAEHYUNG" I scream, it was the key word I had to say to inform the others.

" HES DEAD" Namjoon shouted at me

I tried punching him again but this time he hit me back. He dropped the gun and it landed somewhere else.

At this point both of us were throwing punches till we heard the door open and it was the rest of the people. But Hana was here too

Y/N and Hana were about to get Junho till these other men working for Namjoon came in. They both pushed Y/N and Hana to the ground.

" NO DONT FUCKING TOUCH THEM" i scream trying to go over to them but get pushed by Namjoon to the wall instead.

One of his men also came after me, I fell to the ground. I touched my lip and I was bleeding.

Jimin's POV
Seeing that monster push Y/N and Hana got my blood boiled. I ran after the guy and punched him, I saw another man coming after me but Yoongi hyung blocked it.

" you get Y/N, and I get Hana" he says and I nod.

Jin and Hoseok hyung were fighting the other men.

It was a full out fighting zone. Y/N and Hana were trying to help but at the end they got pushed to the wall.

The man pushed me to the wall and hit my head. I started to get dizzy and tried to get up until I got another punch in the face. I was about to get another one till Y/N jumped on the back of the man and started choking him.

She almost succeeded till he flipped her off, I then got up and punched him. He fell to the ground and I started kicking him.

Y/N's POV
After I fell on the ground trying to help Jimin I stayed there. I tried to look for Junho but he wasn't in the room neither was Namjoon and Jungkook.

I started freaking out and left the room and looked around the place. I was walking around until I saw all three in a room but Namjoon had a gun on Jungkook's head.

I couldn't hold it in any longer and I ran inside and jumped on Namjoon.

Hana's POV
Y/N wasn't in the room anymore so I tried finding her till I see her run inside a room. I ran towards her and see her jump on top of Namjoon. Jungkook was on the ground and Junho was still tied up.

I saw that Namjoon had a gun in his hand. He then flipped Y/N off and pointed the gun at her. I saw him about to pull the trigger but I wouldn't let that happen, I ran inside and stood in front of Y/N.

*bang* I heard the sound go off, I felt a pain in my stomach and I fell to the ground. I touched where the pain was and there was blood.

I looked up and saw Namjoon's face shocked

" HANA NO" Y/N shouted and came closer to me. 

Jimin's POV
After I beat this man I heard a *bang* sound. I got worried and got out of the room and ran around the building. I saw a room and there was Hana on the ground and blood...

Y/N was in front of Hana and I saw Namjoon pointing the gun at Y/N. He pulled the trigger and again *bang* but it didn't shoot Y/N... it shot Jungkook.

" JUNGKOOK" I yelled and ran inside. I jumped on Namjoon and choking him.

Jungkook's POV
I saw him pointing the gun and Y/N and she didn't even notice. He was about to shoot the trigger but I couldn't let that happen.

With all my force I got up and ran towards Y/N.

*bang* I heard I looked at Y/N and I noticed it didn't hit her but me. I then felt all the pain come from my lower stomach and I fell.

" JUNGKOOK" I heard someone yell and saw it was Jimin hyung. He Jumped on Namjoon and he dropped the gun.

" Jungkook please stay with me" I see Y/N touching my face. I move my hand and caress her cheek

" don't forget that I love you Y/N" I say in a low voice

" NO PLEASE JUNGKOOK DONT LEAVE ME" she holds my face

" APPA DONT DIE PLEASE I LOVE YOU APPA"

Those were the last words I heard till everything went black

Authors note:
Please don't be a quiet reader and comment and vote please. Thank you!~ Author Jennie