Chapter 8

5 days later~

Y/N's POV

today has been a whole week since the accident. Jungkook hasn't woken up yet...

" annyeonghaseyo what would you like to order?" I asked the customer with a smile.

*ring ring* wait that's my phone but who's calling? " sorry, please give me a second" I tell the customer and check my phone. It's the hospital but why are they calling?

" hello?" I say, " Hello is this Y/N?" A lady says.
" Yes this is Y/N why?" I asked worried. " the patient Jeon Jungkook has just woken up and he said he wants to see you" when the lady said he woke up tears started forming in my eyes. " yes thank you, I'll be there when I get out of work, bye" I said, I didn't care if I hung up to early. All that matters is that he's awake.

I then tell Hana about it and she said after we close the cafe/shop we will head there. Hearing that news made my day, I kept working all day with a real smile on my face.

Hours later~

Junho arrived to the cafe after school and I told him about the news. He was so happy and excited to see him.

" Junho! Hana! Are you guys ready?" I shout in front of the door. " coming Eomma!" Junho says and starts running over to me to leave the cafe. " aish I'm coming!" Hana says and struggles with her bag. I lock up the place and head to our car. I start driving to the hospital.

One we got to the hospital we asked for what room he was again and we started walking. My heart started beating fast, wow I haven't felt this way in a long time.

I stand outside the closed door, he's right behind that door.

"Eomma open the door" Junho wines and I take a deep breathe and open the door. I see Jungkook peacefully laying down with his eyes closed. My heart wanted to run over to him and hug him. But I didn't have the guts to.

Jungkook's POV
I hear the door open but I'm guessing it's another nurse. But the person is quiet, then who is it. I open my eyes and I see Y/N, Junho,and Hana. I immediately smile " you came" I said staring at them.

" hyung!" Junho says and runs over to me and hugs me. Aw he's so cute but it hurts when he calls me hyung.

"Junho! How are you?" I ask playing with his hair. " I missed you" he said which made my heart melt. " I missed you too" I hug him tighter.

" how do you feel Jungkook?" I look up and see Y/N looking at me. " I'm great now that you are here" I smile. I could see her blush, it was so cute. " eww okay imma be outside okay?" Hana says and Junho follows her outside the room.

Y/N walks over to me " I'm sorry Jungkook, this all happened because of me" She looks down.

I lift her chin to make her look at me " Y/N don't blame yourself okay" I stare at her. I could see tears start forming in her eyes. " don't cry Y/N I'm here and alive."

" Jungkook this whole week I missed you..." she says which makes my heart beat even faster. She missed me....

Junho's POV
Eomma missed hyung? Why is Eomma almost crying?

" Junho, why are you listening to their conversation?" Aunty Hana asks me and I don't know what to say. " Aunty Hana.... is Jungkook hyung my Appa?" Aunt Hana then widens her eyes.

" what no, why do you ask" she stares at me. " don't lie to me, tell me please" I start begging.

" I'm not supposed to tell you anything so talk to Eomma okay?" She says

" okay!" I open the door to the room and see Eomma and hyung almost kissing??

" Eomma? Hyung?" I say and both of them stare at me and Eomma gets further away from hyung.

" yes Junho?" Eomma asks me.

" Eomma done lie to my but is hyung my Appa?" I ask and walk over to her. I see hyung and Eomma looking at each other. " Junho, honey... you'll know soon okay?" She says but I'm not happy. " that's what you said last time Eomma!" I cross my arms.

Y/N's POV

should I tell Junho that his father is Jungkook? Is it too soon? Wait no it's been 5 years but I'm not ready. Will telling Junho, Jungkook's his father change everything? I won't forgive Jungkook for leaving me but I think that Junho is old enough to know.

" fine, sit down" I tell Junho pointing at the chair. He gladly sits and I take a deep breathe. Here goes everything...

" Yes Junho... Jungkook's your Appa. He isn't your hyung" I say and look at Junho worried what his reaction will be. I look at Jungkook too and see that he has tears in his eyes. I think he was waiting for me to tell Junho the truth.

Jungkook's POV

"Yes Junho... Jungkook's your Appa, he isn't your hyung" those words kept repeating all over my head. He finally knows who I really am. I feel so emotional and happy, I don't have to keep hearing ' hyung' but instead ' Appa'

Junho then starts crying and I looked at him worried. " I finally met my Appa" he says and hugs me. I hug him back and that's when tears start rolling down my face.

I look up and Y/N isn't here anymore. Where could she have gone.

Junho's POV

I finally know the truth, I know who my Appa is. And he isn't dead like Eomma said before. I'm so happy, we will be a happy family know.

Now kids wont be making fun of me not having an Appa. I can finally say " Yes I have an Appa and Eomma"