Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

" Oh my god Y/N" I noticed that Y/N fainted and fell. I quickly go over to her and pick her up. Thank god she wasn't bleeding. I quickly place her in the passengers seat and buckle her up. I go to the drivers side and turn on the car.

" you are still beautiful as before" I touch her cheek. I haven't seen her in years yet all the love I had for her is still here. I want to be with her for as long as I can. I would've still been with her after Jungkook left yet I couldn't.... I promised

Flashback~
" I'm glad you all came here" Jungkook stares at us while talking.

" well what is it that you wanted to tell us?" RM asked and everyone nodded.

" Y/N's pregnant" Jungkook plain out said. The whole room stayed quiet while everyone was shocked.

" congratulations man" Yoongi hyung told Jungkook but something about Jungkook was off.

" but I'm not ready...." he said while his head was down.

" of course you aren't ready but you'll be a good Appa for the kid" Jin hyung said. I didn't want to say anything, the person I loved the most.... is pregnant with Jungkook's kid....

" you don't understand hyung..... I'm not ready. I won't be a good Appa for my son or daughter. I'm scared that I'll mess something up..... so the only way is to leave...." he had tears in his eyes.

" what does this have to do with us?" I asked out pretty annoyed.

" If I leave... you guys leave too..." he look at everyone. Everyone was then looking at each other to see what our answer was.

" why do we have to leave?" Tae asked and everyone was wondering too.

" well when I leave I don't want Y/N to have feelings for you guys... I want her to still like me for when I come back" I didn't want to leave, I wanted to help out Y/N in whatever she needed.

" I don't want to leave"

" please do it for me Hyung... I know it's a big thing but please"

Should I do it for Jungkook or for the person I love. Friendship or love?

" Come on Jiminie, do it for the maknae" hyung pats my back.

" fine I'll do it" as much as it hurt I knew I'll see her again but not after years....

" we will all be back in 5 years okay" Jungkook says

" 5 YEARS!?!?" Everyone asks and he nods. " please promise me you won't be back till then." Everyone was hesitating but agreed.

" we promise" everyone said at the same time. Then we all went Into a group up.
End of flashback~

I finally came back to my senses and looked at the road and started driving. I don't know where she lives so the only option is to take her to my place.

We finally arrive to my apartment and I turn off the car and get off and go to Y/N's side. She's sleeping so peacefully, I carry her in my arms and lock the car. I open my apartment door and go in.

I carefully place her on my couch, I stare at her beautiful face. " Y/N I'm sorry for leaving you... I should of stayed." I held her hand and tears started forming in my eyes. " I love you" I kissed her hand.

Hana's POV

" what do you mean she just left?" Jungkook asked

" well she told me to take care of Junho and she left. I'm scared where she went, she never goes places alone"

" Aunty where's Eomma?" Junho comes over to me and holds my hand. " I don't know sweety"

I'm worried but why did she leave? " uh Jungkook-ssi what happened before Y/N left?"

" well she finally told Junho I'm his Appa and the next thing you know she left"

" oh NOO, now I know why she left...."

" what why?"

" cause of you"

Jungkook's POV

" cause of you"

What did I do, why was I the reason she left. I'm sorry Y/N....

Junho's POV
Where's Eomma....

" Appa can I stay with you"

" Junho Honey we need to go back home. I don't think Eomma would like it if you stayed" Aunty Hana tells me.

" but he's my Appa I can stay with him if I want." Why isn't Aunt Hana letting me stay.

" Hana-ssi please let him stay. I haven't properly met him or know much about him" Appa tells Aunt Hana.

" fine okay, you can stay Junho. Then I'll be leaving okay? But stay out of trouble Junho"

" thank you Aunty Hana!! And you know I can't stay out of trouble that easy"

" that's my son" Appa pats my head. Then aunt Hana leaves and it's just my Appa and I.

" come here Junho, sit on the bed with me" I then sit with my Appa on the bed.

Jungkook's POV

" so Junho tell me more about you. Like what do you like to do for fun? When's your birthday? Things looks that" he looks so cute, I can't believe this is my son. I'm sitting right next to him and he's already calling me Appa. Wow, right now I'm so emotional I could just cry.

" my birthday is on September 1" he starts off, WAIT September 1.... that's my birthday too.... " wait September 1 you say" I ask just in case he messed up but instead nods. " we have the same birthday" I say smiling. " I don't want to share my birthday with you" He says in a angry tone. Wow just like his Eomma, she never liked to share anything back in high school.

Flashback~
" come on Y/N pleaseee can I have some?" I start whining. She has chips and I was hungry and wanted some.

" no get your own food Kookie" she snaps back. " pleaseeeeee" I hug her tight trying to see if it would work. " nope" she gets up and starts walking away.

I quickly get up and walk to her. " come on please!!! I mean we are dating so please!" She never shares especially food.

" nope" she says and cups my face. Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I get lost in here eyes all the time.

" don't be sad Kookie, I still love you" She pecks my lips and intertwines our fingers together and we start walking. I have this huge smile on my face, even though she didn't share. I'm still happy, she always knew how to make me happy even if it was simple.
End of flashback~

" just like your Eomma, okay well tell me more about you then"

" one thing that Eomma doesn't know is that I like singing..... I usually sing at school and not at home" He then looked shy. He likes singing, my son likes singing too! All of this if that for sure he's Y/N and I's son. The way Y/N and I started becoming close was because of singing. And our son can sing too, wow this is just all getting me emotional.

Junho then started to snuggle up in my arms, he was tired. " Appa, im tired" his voice sounded sleepy. " want me to sing you a song?" I ask. I haven't sang in a while but now I want to sing. I have the urge to sing but why? I have no clue

Junho then nods and I think about what song to sing. What's a good song to sing..... ooo got it, we don't talk anymore. I start singing, it felt nice singing again.

After singing I checked to see if Junho fell asleep. And he was deep asleep, he looked so cute while sleeping. I touched his cheek and looked at him more. I felt so happy just knowing I'm finally with him after all these years.

I then started getting sleepy and eventually fell asleep.