More Than You Can Ever Know {winchestersxsister! reader}

Based on this (^) imagine from @spn-imagines-nation on tumblr

(y/n) POV
Today had started out fine. We finished off a vamp nest and then accidentally ended up stumbling across and killing a couple werewolves who were causing problems in the city we stopped for gas in. We'd even made it back to the bunker.

But then we decided to leave the bunker, which was when everything went wrong.

We'd decided to go to a little diner near the bunker that we'd fallen in love with. The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was cozy. Even Dean relaxed there.

When we walked out to see a few guys "admiring" the Impala, I knew something was up, but Dean couldn't resist a chance to talk about his baby.

And that was when things went terribly wrong.

I heard Sam grunt behind me, and Dean and I whirled around just in time to see him collapse, a tall man standing behind him. Then I heard Dean shout, and a fist connected with something solid. I hoped it was Dean's fist on someone's jaw, but when I turned around, it became evident that the fist belonged to the man and it had connected with Dean's face, because Dean was currently on the ground, unmoving. Then, there was a sharp pain on the back of my head, and my lights were shut out as rudely as my brothers'.

I came to slowly, then all at once. I pried my eyes open to see that I was in a large, open space, tied to a wooden pillar.

"Fuck." I said.

"Oh, good. Took you long enough."

"Sam!" I breathed, relieved. I looked to see him tied up to my left. Dean was to my right.

"Somehow I knew this was going to happen." I said. "Those dudes were hella sketchy."

"Oh, good for you." Dean said.

"Jerk." I said.

"Asshat." Dean responded immediately.

"Okay, stop arguing." Sam said. "Who or what brought us here?" he asked.

"I did, of course." a deep voice said from somewhere behind us.

"Were you just waiting there so you could make a movie-villain entrance?" I asked.

"Stop trying to cover up your fear, (y/n)." the owner of the deep voice said.

"Well can I at least see who's got it in for me?" I asked. I heard footsteps, and a man came into view.

"Wait a mi- Alex?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not." he said. He unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt to reveal a nasty bullet wound. "Alex died shortly after he cheated on you, actually."

"When did you have a boyfriend?" Dean asked.

"While you were in hell. Relax." I answered. "We met, we went out for two months, and then he cheated. I found out, and told him to get the hell outta dodge. And then, apparently, he was shot and killed."

"That he was. By my old meat suit, actually." Alex said. "I needed an upgrade."

"Okay, listen, Alex. What do you want?" Dean demanded.

"Why, nothing more than to watch you suffer." Alex responded. "And my name's actually Aegidius."

"So, what, your parents hated you?" I asked the demon.

"No, you idiot, I'm from ancient Greece." Aegidius answered angrily. "Now. It's time for the fun to begin. Torturing all of you is too much work, but I can procure the same effect by simply torturing your pride and joy, boys."

"You're gonna torture Dean's car and Sam's laptop?" I asked sarcastically.

"Very funny." Aegidius said. "No, dear, I'm going to torture you."

"NO!" Sam and Dean shouted, struggling against their bonds. Aegidius walked over to a tray full of different metal instruments. His fingers danced uncertainly across the various items before settling on a wickedly sharp knife.

"I think a good old fashioned knife should do the trick today." Aegidius said.

"Goin' old school, I see." I said.

"Stop being a wiseass, (y/n)." Aegidius said. "You're really starting to get on my nerves." he mumbled into my ear. "Now, is everyone ready?" he asked.

"Please, don't do this." Sam was begging.

"Please, we'll do anything." Dean pleaded.

"Guys, I'll be fine." I said.

"We'll see about that." Aegidius said. Then he plunged his knife into my shoulder. I managed to bite back my scream, my brothers' shouts ringing in my ears.

"Please, don't hurt her." Sam begged. "Please."

"Guys, I'm fine." I gasped. "It's gonna be fine."

Aegidius sliced and stabbed his way all over my body, making sure to avoid major organs and blood vessels so I didn't die or bleed out too quickly. It felt like hours as he drew intricate, beautifully terrible patterns in my flesh and stabbing and twisting so hard that I couldn't hold back my screams. Sam and Dean were frantic as, over the course of probably two hours, Aegidius tortured his way down my body. I could faintly hear the begging and pleading of my brothers, and when I looked over, through my haze of tears, I saw tears streaming down Dean's face. Finally, as Aegidius was working his way down my right leg, Dean managed to break free. Unfortunately, Aegidius noticed this, and just before Dean was able to stab him, Aegidius stabbed me in the stomach, twisting the knife as much as he could before Dean stabbed him, killing him.

"Hey, hey, (y/n)." Dean said, rushing over to untie me.

"Get Sam free." I said. I could feel blood on my lips.

"No need, (y/n)." Sam said, walking over and scooping me up. "Dean slipped me a knife."

"Now let's get you to a hospital." Dean said. "You're going to be fine."

"Guys, I... I love you. I love both of you so much." I rasped.

"We love you more than you know, (y/n/n)." Sma said. "You're going to be alright." I snuggled into his chest.

"Sammy, I'm cold." I said.

"Hey, stay with me, alright? We're at the car now." Sam said I felt him get into the back, still cradling me close to his chest. I was sure my fresh wounds were being irritated as I rubbed against Sam, but I was starting to go numb.

"Sammy, I'm so sorry." I said, my surroundings dimming. "I love you and Dean so much."

Then it was simply... blackness.

.....

When I woke, everything stung. I groaned as I shifted, my entire body screaming at me to stay still.

"(y/n)?" someone next to me asked.

"Dean?"

"Thank God." Dean said. "We really thought we had lost you, kiddo." he added, leaning over to kiss my forehead.

"Dean, I'm thirty." I complained.

"Which makes you younger than me." he shot back, grinning.

"You're a little shit, you know that?" I asked, laughing. Dean just gave me a massive, completely unapologetic grin.

"I think you're gonna be alright, hon." Sam said, walking into the room. He walked over and stopped himself before hugging me and gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead. "I imagine your body is probably hurting pretty bad right now." he said. I nodded.

"I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too, sweetheart." Sam said.

"We love you more than you can ever know." Dean added.