SM01: Alola! Where New Pokemon Await!

It was a beautiful day in Kanto, the sun was shining like the star it is. Ground Pokémon are out of the ground. Flying Pokémon are flying. Water Pokémon are swimming on water and etc.

Today's adventure is about a boy named Ash Ketchum who has traveled through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, all of Unova, Kalos, and the Orange Islands. But there's another region he wants to explore...

 Pikachu yawned. He jumped, he forgot he was in Ash's bedroom. 

"Pika pi," Pikachu said trying to wake Ash up. Ash was still fast asleep.

Pikachu pouted as he charged up his thunderbolt.

 "Pikaa Pika Pikachuuuu", Pikachu yelled.

 "Oww, Pikachu!" Ash shouted. He was fried from head to toe.  

"So were back to doing that, huh?" 

Pikachu nodded. 

Ash got out of bed and started stretching. "I gotta say, I did kinda miss that."  

----------

Ohhhhh, let's go!

What adventure means to all is something special to me

I feel like I can cross the sea so easily

Those guys who say I can't, oh I'll prove them wrong

Oh it's been all to long, I will stand strong!

 Alola to Adventure, come on with and reach our destiny

Ohhhhhhh

Alola to Adventure, I hope you see that's it's right in front of me

With every issue, I gotta break through

I'll be okay when you're with me

 Alola to Adventure, as far as the eye can see...

Ash:                                                                                                                                                                                    Alola! Where New Pokemon Await!

---------

"Mom I going over to the Professor's", Ash said.

"Okay sweetie just be back by noon for lunch", Ash's Mom, Delia, said.

Noon, Ash thought. It was 8:15. That gives me about four more hours.

Ash ran over to the Professor's house or more like lab. He saw all of his, about more than 60, Pokémon he caught. Including his newest addition Kalos, he didn't come back with all of them, he left Goodra at the wetlands and Greninja with the two Zygarde cores to keep defending Kalos.

"Pika!" Pikachu said to interrupt Ash's thoughts.

"You're right buddy, we need to get there stat", Ash said to Pikachu which gave a ^.^ face in return.