part twelve

my heart: im here

baby: turn around :)

-
third person point of view:

as soon as zach turned around lauren ran and jumped in his arms. latching her legs around his waist.

"hi," lauren whispered in his ear. "hi beautiful," he responded.

the two hugged for about five minutes before they heard throats being cleared in a 'hello we're still here' manner.

lauren turned around and saw two boys standing there. "jack daniels," the girl questioned with a laugh. "that's us," they said at the same time.

lauren giggled at the two boys and stuck her hand out for them to shake, but she was pulled into a hug by them.

the three stayed in the hug and soon broke it apart because we needed to get home soon.

they all got in the vehicle and enjoyed the ride to the large house that these boys lived in. they walked through the doors, lauren spotting corbyn. he looked at the blue eyed girl too. oh no.

"what the hell are you doing here lauren?is christina here," he asked. "no," she replied. "well than what are you doing here," he questioned.

"they told me im adopted so i ran away, and zach and i are friend so i came here to him."

"you can't just run away like that lauren. they would be worried sick, looking for you. but you are immature and ran away because you were told you're adopted. that's stupid."

"im sorry," was all she said before she ran out the door. hearing someone holler her name on her way way out.

zachs point of view:

"corbyn," i hollered a him, "why would you do that? she is hurting and you made this situation so much worse," i said while walking out the door.

i called lauren over thirty times, she's wondering the streets and she's never been here before.

god corbyn why are you so stupid. she is having family trouble and she is hurting.

lauren's point of view:

i called christina to talk to her. "christina, i'm sorry sorry i ran away like that. i'm immature and i'm stupid. corbyn already told me about myself. and how stupid i am." "hey, it's okay. it was a lot to take in, but corbyn told you about yourself. he's not aloud to do that." "i'm going to come home soon and talk to the fam about the adoption." "i'll see you soon lauren. i love you, i hope you know that." "i love you too stina." i ended the call and not long after that i got a text from zach.

😘: please tell me your okay.

babygirl: i'm fine, i just have no clue where i am.

😘: i'm going to buy a motel room for tonight and then i'm coming to find you

babygirl: no, don't do that. send me your address and then i'll uber there. i'm going to go straight into daniel and jacks room.

😘: *random address* knock before you go in so they know its you. stay safe. ily.

babygirl: ilyt 😘

and then i called my uber