part twentyone

when we got to the mall zach and i then we went to h&m to see if we could find anything.

"zach do we have to dress fancy for this," i asked. "no but i want to buy you a new outfit so," he answered. "no, i'm buying my own stuff zach," i told him. "we will see about that," he said with a wink.

zach ended up buying me a overall dress, and a black sweater to go under. i would pair it with my knee high boots.

we called his mom to come pick us up. she finally showed up twenty minutes later, and when we got into the vehicle myta apologized for being late, reese wouldn't let her leave the home.

we got back to the house, and we decorated the house for the party.

then i went upstairs, and started getting ready. zach trailed behind me as we went into his room.

i looked in the mirror, and zach wrapped his arms around my waist. we sat there for about three minutes just staring into the mirror.

i slipped on my outfit, and made sure i looked good. then i did my makeup and hair.

"will your makeup get on me," zach asked referrring to my lipstick. "no, i made sure i wore the lipstick that doesn't go onto anything these touch," i told him while pointing at my lips.

"can we practice kissing," he asked while smirking. i walked over to him, right where i could kiss him but walked away right was he went to kiss me. "you little tease," he said. i giggled at him, and then turned around.

minutes later i got tackled, and thrown onto zach's bed. i looked up, and saw zach standing there.

he flashed me a smile before smashing his lips on me.

i smiled into the kiss, and then pulled away after the kiss was getting very deep. i went to then barroom and fixed my outfit, and then went downstairs to help myta with the final touches.