McDonalds

"So, did you pick already?" George turned to face Alex, who is still squinting and awestruck at the list of food that is hella far from the counter.

"Can I have fries and a sundae, please?" He asked the person behind the cash register.

"Of course, and that'll be..." She tapped on a few buttons on the screen.

"$10" (idk how mcdonalds cost in the us alright) When Alex was about to pull out his cash, George stopped him midway and paid for the order. After that, they patiently stood there, glancing at the choices of food in the menu. The food arrived a few minutes ago, and now here they are sitting beside the window.

"Thanks, George. For getting me Mcdonalds." Alex smiled sheepishly while tucking the strand of hair behind his ear.

George chuckled, "Anything for you, I mean... it's your first time eating at a fast food restaurant."

"Now, go dig in."

Alex nodded his head in excitement and eyed the fries and sundae like he was calculating math equations on them. George only stared at him, while taking a gulp of his soda. Alex plucked a french fry (poor Laf) from the cardboard container.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And dipped it in his fuCKIN SUNDAE and ate it.

George, seeing the whole thing unravel before him, choked on his soda. Meanwhile, Alex was busy savoring the t a s t e of his new found combination of dippings. His boyfriend was horrified and kept coughing and pounding his chest. After about 3 minutes, George finally settled down and decided to ignore the fact that his gremlin boyfriend enjoyed his lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYE

I'm working on Shelter don't worry but it'll take long. For now, I'll update some prompts and author's notes.