Onesie

Washington's POV
......
So my friend, Lafayette, decided to host a slumber party at their dorm tonight. And I have no idea why I was invited, I still have a lot of paperwork to do. But I guess I need some time to rest.

So here we are now, sitting on a couch, in Lafayette's dorm, drinking juice on a red cup, watching T.V shows, while waiting for a certain someone to arrive. And I guess I forgot to mention that I have a huge crush on him, ever since I laid my eyes on him. He's just so... you know, small and cute, passionate about the things he love. Too small for me... I love it.

OK-

The rest are already here, John, Laf, Herc, Eliza, Peggy, Angelica, Maria, Thomas, and James, we are all dressed in cozy, warm pajamas. Yes, we're all in first name basis. They all knew I have feelings for the gremlin, I told them when I barged in the flippin' library. I don't know why I did that in the first place...

"Ugh, why is he taking so long?" Thomas sighed exasperatedly, flopping down on the fluffy carpet.

"Patience, child." James patted him on the back.

"But-"

"P a t i e n c e."

........ Wow, okay.

I glance at the clock that hang above the T.V, 10 minutes before 9:00. As soon as I was about to switch the channel, there was a knock on the door.

Peggy's POV (le gasp)
"I'll get it!" I got up and ran to the door, opening it.

I squealed and hugged him tight. And holy shit, he's wearing a fucking lion onesie!!

"DAWWW, YOU LOOK SO CUUUUTE!!" He giggled shyly, he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"They're all in the living room, what took you so long?"

"I had to feed my little pup, Philip. Don't want him to starve while I'm gone."

"I mean... you should've brought him with you though."

"..... maybe."

"What do you mean, 'maybe' ?"

"I don't know."

Ok...

"Is he here?"

"Who, George?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Yep!!" I smirked at his reaction, the blush grew darker as he looked away.

"O-oh..."

Washington's POV
I choked on my drink, good thing they didn't see me, when I saw who entered in a onesie and a big ass pillow.

Hooooooly shit... Was all my thoughts could say.

"About time!" Thomas exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Fuck off, Jefferson!" Alexander yelled back.

All I could do right now was stare at him, and I'm pretty sure the others were looking at me to await my next move, Alexander hasn't noticed me yet. But I slowly got up, walked towards him, that's the time he saw me, his cheeks were red as he tried to look away.

"H-hi, George-"

"Never remove that onesie ever again, you hear me?"

"W-wha-"