Highschool AU part 1 (Long ass chapter)

(pretty much George and Alex as students, yes George is a student... that badass student... and for once in this book there's gonna be POV'S :0)

Hamilton's POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of a blaring alarm clock filled my ears, I groaned and reached for the bedside table to turn it off, my eyes not bothering to open.
It took me 4 fucking minutes to NOT beat the shit out of this annoying alarm. So I do what others do, slam your damn fist at the clock until it stops. My arm lazily fell off the bedside table and landed on the ground with a soft thud, I sighed as I slowly sat up. My eyes fluttered open and I adjust my vision to the surroundings, grabbing my glasses from the table and putting it on. A yawn fell from my mouth as tears formed in my eyes, doing a little stretch and finally standing up.

Making a beeline to the bathroom to do my usual hygiene everyday, I took a quick shower and dried myself up. (fuck this shit imma skip this hygiene part)

I casually walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped on my hips, and my hair tied to a loose bun. Whistling a soft tune along the way, I went to my cabinet and grabbed a grey t-shirt, a green sweater, and a pair of black pants... don't forget the underwear. I put these things on, fixing my loose bun into a tight one (kinky) and grabbed my bag off the top of the drawer. Before I leave the room, I glanced at the clock.

6:35 am

"Still got some time..." I muttered, voice still a bit groggy, as I closed the door and ran downstairs, almost tripping on the way and headed to the small kitchen.

Grabbing a toast or two and popping them into the toaster, I prepared myself a mug of brewed coffee and took a sip. Bitter. I smiled at the taste.

After a few silent yet comfortable minute, the sound of the toaster made me have a heart attack, almost spilling my coffee, this is what happens when you stand next to a fuckin' toaster.

"Holy shit I think I saw the afterlife..." My hand rested on my chest where the heart is, feeling it pump rapidly. I took a deep breathe and grabbed a plate from the top cabinet.
This may have been the stupidest AND laziest shit I've done so far, because I used my barehands to get the two hot slices of toast. I got a good pinch at the tip of the bread, and at the same time, trying not to feel the burning pain on my fingers.

I cussed when I dropped it on the plate, and sighed in relief when the pain slowly went away. I grabbed a stick of butter and a knife to spread across the toast, blew some steam rising off, and ate it with delight.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

Since the school was just 7 minutes away, and I, myself, wanted to be early... I rode my bike. I passed by a few people along the way, and almost bumped into a stray dog.

I can already see the school from here, with its red bricks, big, shiny windows, a fountain by the front gates, and huge ass trees.

"So this is Princeton..." I said in awe, looking around while getting off my bike and parking it at the right spot.

Oh look! Students! And wait, is that... no way, that can't be him--

GASP

"John!!" I shouted as I saw him, standing beside a shade of a tree. I immediately parked my bike and chained it to a tree and started running.