OS Legolas - You're safe now

Paring: Legolas x Child!Reader

Relationship: Big brother

Warnings: Idk

Word count: 366

Requested by: Silverfeather__

Hope you enjoy it! 

Second person P.O.V

You ran, faster and farther than ever. You had to get away from him. Him and his friends. You stopped by a murky stream, panting. The sky was dark, the stars barely visible through the thick branches. Crack. Crunch. "Who-who's there?" You stuttered. A tall man, no, elf with blonde hair appeared. You screamed. "Please, I beg of you. Don't hurt me." He looked confused. "Why would I ever hurt you?" You looked up. You met his eyes, you saw truth and kindness in them  "You wouldn't." You stated.  "Why are you afraid?" The elf asked.

Flashback

You had come home from lessons at an old woman's house. She had taught you how to sew and you were exited to show your father the small bird you made. You stopped outside the door of the one room house and listened. "Thanks for paying me. I'll get her out of your grasp as soon as she returns." A new voice spoke. You gulped. "Who's there?" Your father opened up the wooden entrance. "Ah, Y/n you're finally home." Your father said with a grin plastered on his face. Then you ran.

End of flashback

"I'm sorry." The stranger said. "Its Ok." You mumbled. You left out the sewing part. You had stuck the little bird in the pocket of your torn dress. "My name is Prince Legolas. But if you want to, you can call me your Mellon." The blond haired elf smiled. "Mellon?" You asked, confused. "It means friend, in elvish." Legolas answered. "I've never had a friend before." You admitted. "Well now you do. You can come to my Father's castle with me. You can be a princess. My sister if you trust me." He offered. You started to cry. "But all I have to give you is this." You pulled the stuffed animal bird out of your pocket. "Hush child. It's perfect." Legolas cooed. "I made it myself." You sniffed.  

Legolas then smiled.

 "You can be happy. You're safe now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that for my first one shot? Sorry it's short.

-Lithwen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~