Im Legolas-Teased

Imagine Aragorn teasing Legolas about his affections for Y/n

Warnings: None, pure fluff

Requested by: MiddleEarth111

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n had gone to gather firewood. Legolas stared after her, longing laying behind the grey/blue (You choose) eyes. "Mellon nin (my friend), you look like you have fallen for the young maiden." Aragorn observed. "Well she is beautiful." Legolas says dreamily. "Aye, so ya ain't denyin' it." Gimi chuckled. "If only you had a beard." Aragorn suggested. "Face hair. Really?" "Yes Legolas. You'd be beardiful, Y/n would like you more. Like Gimli." Gimli turned his axe over in his hands, angered. Legolas spoke. "I don't like you that much right now." "Of course not. You're too plain. Don't most Mirkwood elves have blond hair?" "I'm a prince though!!!" "An ugly one at that." Aragorn whispered. A smirk on his face. "What did you say?!" Legolas tried to keep cool but everyone could see he wanted to wipe the growing smirk off the man's face. A feminine laugh broke the tension between the group. "You guys are the worst." Y/n belly laughed. Legolas protested. "But I was being-" "Teased." Y/n finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? I hope you did. Sorry it's short. But it's more of an imagine instead of a one shot.