Thranduil- Because

Key.

Mellon nin (My Friend)

Melleth nin (My love)

Ellon (male elf)

Y/N-Your name

Y/F/N-Your friend's name

Y/H/N-Your horse's name

Paring: Thranduil x female reader

Relationship: Friendship/Romance

Warnings: Jealous Thranduil XD

Word count: 511 

All right! (Also Húrdir is a different person than the one in my LOTR story on my main account.)

Third person P.O.V.

Y/N was walking to her advisor's study. She opened up the oakwood doors and stepped lightly into the room. Her advisor looked up from his book. "It's lovely to see you Y/N." He greeted. "It's nice to see you too Húrdir." She answered. 

Thranduil watched from a crack in the door, he wasn't normally one to spy, but Y/N had been going to her advisor more often recently. 

"Húrdir, I have come here once again on this 'love quest thing' as you call it." Húrdir waited for her to finish "I've done everything you've told me. But I don't know if he returns my feelings." 

Thranduil felt himself clench his fists. 'Who is she in love with?' He thought, angered that she might not be interested in him.

"Well who is this ellon, can you describe him to me?" Húrdir asked, a smirk studded on his handsome face. "He's quite tall," Y/N paused, thinking about him. "He is ever so handsome, he has the bluest eyes." She looked back to Húrdir. "Thank you. I love you too." Her advisor responded. A look of confusion crossed Y/N's face. Húrdir got up and strolled over to Y/N. The confusion soon turned to horror as Húrdir leaned forward and kissed Y/N.

Thranduil turned away in shock. She had given him false hope, all those times she gave him little gifts, it was only to toy with his feelings, he felt betrayed. He felt torn beyond repair, he felt, jealous.

Timeskip brought to you by the Avengers saving middle-earth {Next day}

"Hello!" Thranduil stopped in his tracks. The once sweet voice of Y/N now sounded cold to him, like his heart. "Good day." He greeted, forcing a smile onto his hurting features. "Are you alright?" Y/N looked truly worried. "NO!!! Do you really think I'm Ok?" Thranduil shouted. Y/N flinched at his tone, but remained calm. "No, is something bothering you, melleth nin?" As soon as she realised what she said, Y/N's hand flew to her mouth. "First, you give me false hope. Then you bring it back. I wish that was truth coming out of your mouth. I really do." "Wh-what do you mean?" "All those gifts! For what? So you can make me believe that you might like me. But then you kiss him!" Thranduil's tone changed from angry to sad. "What? Oh no...." Y/N gasped. "He thought I was talking about him and how handsome he was. When really, I was talking about you." Y/N explained. "You're not just saying that?" "No, I truly love you." "I love you too!" "Why?" "Because...."

Because you're beautiful, maybe you don't think so, but I'm talking from the inside out, we all have scars. They make us who we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!