-1-

it was one in the morning and steve harrington was staring at the slightly crumpled piece of notebook paper in his hand. it had surprisingly neat handwriting on it that said 'billy' along with a phone number. it smelled faintly of cheap alcohol-based cologne and hairspray.
he twisted the paper in his fingers and had his house phone in his hand. he was contemplating whether or not to call the number. he was slowly beginning to remember the events of his and billy's night together and damn was it good. and he'd be damned if he didn't have that again soon.
he threw any and all anxious thoughts in his head out the window and dialed the number.
  a few seconds later, billy picked up the phone.
  "steve harrington, just the man i wanted to talk to." his smirk was almost audible through the phone.
"just shut up and get your ass to my house, hargrove." steve said and hung up the phone. he preferred his house for these things, being that his parents cane home once every few months or so, leaving steve some money and a few rude remarks snd went again on their way. they could be as loud as they wanted.
  about ten minutes later, billy showed up to steve's. the scent of a cigarette danced around him.
  no greeting was needed, billy walked inside and grabbed steve by the wrists and began to kids him, feeling steve basically melting in his hands. billy kicked tho front door shut with his boot and kicked them off, not wasting a second and holding steve tightly. there was no oxygen between the two and they shared whatever air they got.
billy held steve against a wall and steve reached down to unbutton the blond boy's shirt, running his hands desperately through his curls.
soon they'd made their way upstairs to steve's room.
billy's hair began to curl even tighter from sweat. steve was a mess, clinging closely to the dominant boy. neither of them had a care in the world beside each other.
the seemed to move against each other's body perfectly, like puzzle pieces. their rage and angst worked with each other's in the perfect way.
in just a few minutes, steve was screaming loudly and billy was panting sweatily.
after what they both considered a perfect night, they fell asleep next to each other.
there was only one issue.
steve was on billy's mind as he slept.
billy's body was on steve's mind.