!NET NEUTRALITY!-NOT AN UPDATE!

sorry if you thought this was an update. i've been pretty busy and i don't really know how to write a new scene. i might just skip to the drama and dates and stuff idk tell me what you want me to do...if i'll actually ever be able to see it. because net neutrality could be over tomorrow.
if you're new to the internet and haven't seen what's been going on and don't know why everybody has been freaking out over the last few months or so, it is because we may be losing net neutrality.
Net neutrality was/is basically something Barack Obama created to keep the internet free and safe. We do not pay for access to fast internet but we could lose that. And keep in mind that net neutrality isn't only taking away social media like wattpad and instagram, it will take away how we are able to contact our friends and family, how we study for school, how we find the most basic of information. How we live as people today.
  And guess what, if you thought paying $15.00 a month for a spotify or youtube red subscription was bad, think about this: 
  You may have to pay $20.00+ to even access the apps or websites. On top of that, extra money to your internet provider in order to get normal speed internet higher than the price of fast internet. Do you use google for homework or literally anything in general? Without net neutrality you will have to pay nearly $3.00 per google search.
  Not only will net neutrality inconvenience us, it will drastically affect us. Our grades will drop and people will become clueless zombies. Saygoodbye to your hobbies and internet friends. The government and big companies (such as Verizon and AT & T) doesn't care, they'll do anything to make more money. We can't let them win.
  Look up net neutrality petitions on google while it's still free and sign them, every single one you can find as many times as you can. And sadly, this may be the last time I update this book and the last time I ever speak to any of my followers or internet friends❤️