Trying To Get Closer

You sigh "Let's go eat before he comes up here." You climb off Zoros lap and pull your shirt back on.

"Okay kitten" he says standing and  kissing your temple.

Everyone is waiting at the table for the two of you. As you sit down Luffy starts stretching his arms grabbing food and shoving it into his mouth.

--------------------

After dinner you and Zoro walk to the back of the ship and hold each other as you watch the sun set into the sea.

"Its so beautiful" you say smiling

"Not as beautiful as you (Y/N)." Zoro kisses the top of your head.

You both sit down and he pulls you into his lap while pulling a blanket over you both. You drift off as you lean your head against his chest taking in his scent and warmth.

----------------

You wake in your bed the next morning, alone. The thought of Zoro not staying with you made you a little sad, but you said you weren't ready for that. It made you happy that he respected your decision.

After breakfast Zoro goes to the crows nest to workout. You don't go with him instead you stay and talk to Sanji.

"Hey Sanji can you help me with something?"

"Anything for you (y/n)-san"

"Thanks Sanji, and this is gonna be a surprise for Zoro so don't tell him anything please."

He cocks a swirly brow at you "Okay"

You spend most of the day with Sanji getting your surprise ready. Zoro continues to workout alone throughout the day.

Zoro- "I'm too weak! I have to become stronger! I'm still far to weak!

When it gets closer to dinner you climb up into the crows nest to find Zoro. He's still working out talking about how weak he is. This makes your heart squeeze with sadness that he thinks about himself that way. He hasn't even seen you yet, so you sit and watch.

You bite your lip at the site of his strong sweaty body, and how his muscles contract as he lifts the immense weight up and down.

He tosses the weight in the air and flips over to stand on his hands and catches the weight with his feet and begins doing press-ups.

Holy shit that's so hot!!!

You watch for a little bit longer before you decide to leave him alone. You get up and turn your back to him to walk to the hatch. You suddenly feel strong arms embrace you from behind.

"Where do you think your going kitten?" He whispers playfully in your ear.

"To get ready for dinner, you should shower first. I have a surprise for you."

You turn in his arms to face him and place your hands on his shoulders.

He cocks an eyebrow "Oh ya" he pulls you closer and nuzzles into the crook of your neck. You don't even care that he's covered in sweat.

You melt as he kisses your neck softly "Z-Zoro~"

"Yes (Y/N)" his hands travel from your hips up your body to your neck. He pulls back and lifts your head with his thumbs.

Oh my god! He's gonna kiss me!

You close your eyes.

"MEEESHI~~~"

Luffy comes flying up into the crows nest.

"Meshi~, Meshi~, Meshi~, Meshi~". Luffy runs circles around you and Zoro. You sigh and pull yourself from Zoros arms.