ACN | Chapter 10

Chapter ten: Sonora’s P.O.V.

                                                                 ~First Kiss~

I stomp my way to my bedroom and slam the door shut and drop on my bed screaming in the sheet. I can’t believe I spend so many hours studying chemistry the damn bitch have to make matters worse by stealing my test and now Mr. Gillis won’t believe me.

“Honey you ok called my mom” from outside the door.

“Yes” I shouted back while sitting on the bed.

“Ok, dinner will be ready in an hour”

“Ok mom” I said taking of my converse and lay back on the bed, a minute later ii got up and pick up my bag that I just drop on the carpet and place it on my desk, looking at my face in the mirror. I wipe away the tears and stare at my to do list and muttered to myself now I’m going have to add chemistry back to list. I took out my sharpie and wrote “Chemistry- Study for test on Monday”. Then I glance up the list where I saw ask Dervin for Literature work. That’s when I remember that he had given me the note book. I quickly went for my bag went his notebook along with my chemistry book fell out along with two photographs. One with a man that look like Dervin and Shelly and the other one was picture of the girl I saw in his house a few days ago. I turn the back of the photos and the one with the man said, To: Dervin With love Dad and the other one said To: My babe happy birthday with love Angela.  I turn over the photo and continue to stare at the photograph. Angela was really beautiful. She had long get black hair; she was dress in a yellow tank top and khaki short sitting on a bed smiling at the camera. Right away I felt a bit hurt. He has a girlfriend a beautiful one. I quickly pick place the photos back in the book. And turn to the front of the book where I saw a lot of stuff. Right away I notice that this wasn’t the project he must have given me the wrong book.

I quickly got up with my bag and pulling my phone off the dresser. I glance at the phone I saw that it was four o’clock. It won’t take more than a minute to get there. I quickly ran downstairs where I saw my mother cooking and dad reading.

“Mom, Dad, I’m going to Dervin my partner to collect the project he accidentally gave the wrong book”

“Ok, but take too long” said mom

“And don’t get too close”

“Dad!’

“Honey, give the girl some space” said mom

“Ok, see you n a minute”

Within a minute I arrive at Dervin’s house. The house was simple and beautiful. I walk up to the house when I heard “Shelly Don’t put that in your mouth and get back here” he shouted in a playful voice. I just walk up and knock on the door twice. I stood there waiting for him to answer the door. H open the door and I notice that he was only in a jean and topless.

“Hey Sonora, What you doing here?” he asked looking behind him.