Polly?

I realize i didn't specify but Mike and El eloped (is that how its spelled?) so yea thanks enjoy.

"Mike what's going on?" I asked worried. I have already had this vision, why was it happening again?

"Landler isn't dead." He said, but instead of reaching for a wheel chair this time he scooped me up and turned to the door, where Landler was standing with a gun pointed at the two of us.

Wait this isn't the same vision, whats going on?

I woke up on the couch, Mike nowhere in sight.

"Mike?!" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house.

"Yea?" He said, coming down the stairs.

I looked at him as he approached me. He had been so happy about the baby, I can't worry him with my stupid visions.

"N-nothing." I said, covering my worry with a light smile.

The phone rang in the kitchen and Mike ran to answer it. I sat and waited when I realized who was on the other end of that call, Will.

I jumped up and ran as fast as I could into the kitchen where Mike was holding the phone up to his ear, a look of pure shock and horror on his face as he looked at me with disbelief. I ran over to him and grabbed the phone out of his hand, pulling it up to my own ear.

"Will what did I tell you? Why would you do that?!" I yelled into the phone before hanging up and looking at Mike.

"Mike-"

"I don't understand. What did he mean visions? Why wouldn't tell me? El what's happening why would you keep something like this from-" I stopped his rant by pulling him into a hug, shushing him while we lightly rocked back and forth. I could feel his tears begin to fall on my head.

"I'm so so sorry. I'm so sorry." I whispered, tears threatening my own eyes. Why do I mess everything up?

"I will never let anything happen to our baby, I promise." He said, tears still falling from his eyes.

As he said that there was a loud knock on the door. I looked up at him as he gave me a reassuring nod before going to open the door. I hobbled back over to the couch, feeling a kick as I sat down slowly.

"El!" Mike called me, I groaned attempting to get myself back up off the couch.

I looked past him to see who was at the door.

"Polly?"

Wow you are all going to literally kill me for this cliffhanger lol. Oh well! Updating again ASAP! Writers block on this book finally gone!
-Ava