Sweat and Tears

i have to dedicate this chapter to my pal janeehopper who made me a deal to update her story if i update mine so yea thank her.

•Lucas POV•
I approached the lab, quickly noticing every window was completely shattered, glass crunching under my feet as I continued ahead.

I pushed through the doors, the entire lab screaming with nothing but utter silence and the sounds of my footsteps bouncing off the walls. I inhaled a shaky breath, taking another step deeper into the building.

A lood curdling scream suddenly rang through the entire building, causing me to cover my ears. El. I began walking faster, eager to find her as soon as possible and get her and Mike out of here. But that's easier said than done.

The screams continued, coming from every direction as I turned a corner, the screams increasing in volume. I looked down the dark hallway, 2 other hallways branching off of it at the end. I continued down the hall only to hear the screams quieting and stopping completely. Well that's no help. I turned around, suddenly bumping into 2 people when my mouth was covered, muting my scream.

I looked at the two people, as my vision cleared and I could make out who the two people were.

"Dustin? Max?" I whispered, recieving an eye roll from Max.

"No, its Mickey and Minnie. Who else?" She said, tugging at her vibrant red hair and Dustin's frazzled curly hair.

"I don't know where they are, but main priority is finding El." I said, getting back on topic before the three of us quickly walked down the hallway, peering into each room.

Another scream rang out, so loud it felt as if El was right next to us. Wait a second. I turned around and looked through the small window in the door, only seeing one person. Landler.

"You guys!" I whisper-yelled to the other two, signaling them to come over to the door.

We looked through the window again, the screams rattling everything around us, as Landler grabbed a cloth and shoved it into the mouth of whoever was infront of him, most likely El since the screams stopped as soon as he did that.

He brought his hand out, slapping her, no response being heard.

"That's it." I said, before busting down, barely thinking about what I was doing.

Landler turned, revealing El who was strapped down on a table. Sweat was covering her entire body, the cloth covering her mouth to stop her from screaming. She looked at us in embarrassment, tears streaming down her face as she continued to breath heavily.

"Stay where you are." Landler said sternly, his voice cold and angry, as he turned to El who immediately tensed up at his look.

Suddenly, she screamed in agony, the sound being muffled by the cloth as she bit down on it, tears and swest dripping down her face onto the metal table.

"What's wrong with her?" Dustin asked in a hushed tone, as we all watched in horror, not being able to do anything.

She quieted down, her breathing still fast as she returned to a somewhat normal state. I looked at Max who looked as white as a sheet. She turned to me, a look of pure anger and fear present in her eyes.

"They've induced her."

Ik it's short sorry.
-Ava