Morcia - Chapter 3

1st Morcia Fanfiction

Chapter 3. (The confrontation)

Garcia's POV:

Garcia was starving, so she was so happy when she heard the popcorn popping in the microwave. She didn't have dinner, cause she actually wanted to ask Derek out for dinner at their favourite restaurant, but it was kinda ruined by what had happened earlier. *DING* Finally ready, she thought silently to herself. She took the bag out of the microwave and put it into Derek and her's favourite bowl. It was blue with flowers, and had their initials on it's side. They had spend a lot of time together lately, it was too bad that what happened just happened. Derek knew that she didn't want to fight and argue about, but what he said today just made her so angry inside. It was so hard to stop thinking about it. She sat down and started eating the popcorn and drinking her red wine. Only thinking about Derek's gorgeous angle face looking at her. She missed his smile.

Morgan's POV:

He was at her door now, he could hear her mumbling to herself. She always did that when something was annoying her, and he didn't blame her, cause he knew that he was the one to blame. He had the roses and chocolate in his hand, he just stood there for five minutes, thinking about what to say when she opened the door, it was just too nerve-wrecking. Come on Derek, do it, it's now or never, he thought silently to himself. He raised his hand to knock on the door, and he did it. He was determined to tell her tonight. She opened the door almost immediately, he just stood there, speechless. "Derek. What are you doing here?" Garcia said. He looked right into her eyes, "I really need to talk to you about something. It's important." Garcia moved away from the door, and waited for Derek to come inside. He walked in and she closed the door behind him. Garcia made a move telling him to sit down next to her on the couch. So he did. "Garcia I'm so sorry about what happe...." Derek said, but before he could finish, Garcia took his hand and looked Derek directly into his eyes. "Shh, don't, it's okay" She said leaning slowly towards him...