Morcia - Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

[Garcia's POV]
She woke up the next morning next to him, he was already up, and he was just looking at her. "What?" She said with a big smile on her face. "You're so beautiful, you know that right?" He said, still looking into her eyes. She just smiled. She still couldn't believe it, it was so unreal, all of it. They enjoyed being there, just the two of them. They had a day off, so they got up, put some clothes on and went outside. They spend the whole day in the park, drinking coffee from Starbucks, and afterwards, they walked to Garcia's place. They sat on her couch, just like they did that night when all this begun. She was unable to forget it now that she finally remembered what had happened that night with Derek. They ate popcorn and drank wine. "Derek?" Garcia asked with a slightly concerned voice. "Mhh" Derek answered with a soft voice. "I...I'm so sorry about what happened. I really am. I've always wanted you, but we were working together, and it seemed impossible. I'm... I just wanna..." Derek stopped her, placing his finger on her lips, gently touching them. "Shh, babygirl. It's okay." He said, with a deep voice. She started smiling. He slowly moved towards her, she closed her eyes. He kissed her like he'd never kissed anyone before...