Morcia - Chapter 13

Chapter 13. (Loud Noise)

Garcia's POV:

Garcia was on the phone when she heard it, it was a very loud noise. She was giving Prentiss, who was outside the house, some information about the killer. She was just about to hang up at the time. When she heard the gunshot, Prentiss yelled Morgan's name, just before she hung up. She just sat there, didn't know what to do, she was freaking out. What just happened? Did someone get shot? Was it Morgan? She felt so bad, she had been such an asshole. She hung up on his calls, and ignored him a lot. She just didn't want this job to get in the way, and it did. But inside she really wanted him. She tried calling everyone from the team, nobody answered. JJ came back from town, when she heard the news, she also tried to call the team. Still no answers. In reality, they just sat there, waiting. Nothing happened...

Derek's POV:

He felt a big pain in his stomach, and for one second, he actually thought the bullet had gone through his vest. Everyone stood around him, "agent down, agent down!" They shouted in their walkies. "Just stay there Morgan, he's under arrest, and the paramedics will be here soon." Hotchner said. Derek just laid there, thinking about Penelope...