6

Welp. Its a secret date for everyone I guess. Lets see how this plays out....
Sarah's POV
"Okay! so you are gonna get in the shower why I grab two dresses and lay them out on the beds. I will start to edit the video and then by the time you are out, you can finish editing the video and then once i'm out we will post it together on snap and then get ready!" I squeeled pushing her into the bathroom.
"I just kinda wanted to like not completely dress up. Do I have to wear a dress?" Kara asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Yeah. Okay yeah. You can wear pants and dress up like the guys tonight." I said and rolled my eyes.
"YAS!" Kara yelled and wrapped her arms around me nck.
"NO! You dumb bitch! You are wearing a dress tonight and you are gonna look like snack for your mans." I said and winked. She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom and turned up her music.
"I GOT MUSIC COVERED!" I yelled through the door and blasted my music through my floor. I turned up the song sex by EDEN through my floor.(play the song now!^^^^)
"YASSSSS! I LOVE SEX!" Kara yelled opening the door just a little bit.
"Don't let Crayon find out." I said and winked as I walked to my closet.
"BITCH!" Kara yelled and flipped me off.
"Get in the shower hoe." I said and walked into my closet looking for two dresses for Kara and I.
"Perfect." I sighed looking at the dress. It was the dress Kara wore on her first date with Grayson. Short. Perfect for hiking, which they did. Backless. Form fitting to show the curves that she has. I remember getting her ready for that day. Just like how I will tonight. That night was also the night that E kissed me. Gosh, that night feels like it was just yesturday. I took the dress out of the closet and layed it on her bed, took out a pair of shoes to match, and did the same for me. I started to edit the video and got half way through when I heard the water stop. My turn! I hopped out of the lab and sat at the end of my bed waiting for Kara to come out. She opened the door and looked at her bed.
"No." She said pointing at the outfit I had chosen.
"Too late. You are wearing it." I said and grabbed two towles, one for my hair and the other for my body.
"Ugh fine. Just not the shoes." She said and picked up the shoes to put them away.
"Just for pictures. I was gonna wear my addidas anyways so I was kinda expecting you would as well." I said and gave her a little smile.
"You know me so well." She said and started to laugh.
"The video is halfway done fyi." I said as I walked into the bathroom.
"Ight. I'll finish it and then once your out we can post it." Kara said and walked into the lab.
"Yepper!" I said and shut the door for the bathroom to hop in the shower.

Grayson's POV
"Gosh, the girls are so loud I can't hear myself consentrate." I said and rolled my eyes trying to focus on editing the video that has to be posted for tomorrow.
"Dude chill. We are fine. Imma go jump in the shower then we can get ready." E said and shut the door for our room. Great. Just me and my thoughts. Great. I decided to text Kara because no way in hell was I gonna get my ass beat by Sarah for going on her floor.
Me;)  Heyo bbg
BBG;))  hey gray
Me;)  whats up
BBG;)) the sky.
BBG;)) well for you,, its me.
BBG;))  get it
BBG;)) because im in the attic
BBG;)) and the attic is above you.
BBG;)) HA!
BBG;)) COMEDY!
BBG;)) Why do you like me? Im hella annoying
Me;)  Thats why I love you. plus you get me
BBG;)) HASHTAG RELATABLE(screamed into microphone,,muffled voice)
Me;)  Oml (Facepalms)
BBG;)) HA! COMEDY
BBG;)) YOUR HILARIUOS GRAY
Me;)  RELATABLE(screamed into microphone)
Me;)  anyways
Me;) what you up to?
BBG;)) editing
BBG;)) wbu
Me;) Sameeeeee
BBG;)) funnnnn
BBG;)) im so tired
Me;)  well after our lil date we can cuddle and go to sleep
BBG;)) wish I could but cant :(
Me;) WHY!?!?
BBG;)) trying to crack a case :o
Me;) ?????
Me;) whos case??
BBG;)) Sarah
BBG;)) She is hiding something from me and I don't like it.
Me;) E is hiding something from me too....
Me;) do you think their cases are tide together somehow?????
BBG;)) Tied**
BBG;)) smarts;))))))))
BBG;)) OH BALLS!!
Me;) WHAT!?!?!
BBG;)) WHAT IF THEY ARE A THING!?!?!??!?
Me;) WhAT If thEY ARe A ThIng!?!?!?
BBG;)) Okay as funny as it may seem,, im being for realz
Me;) I doubt it.
BBG;))  :o
BBG;)) My bet is that they are a thing
Me;)  I mean yeah that could be possible but they are brother and sister. Thats just f'ed up if you ask me
BBG;)) okay well you cant say shit bc look at me and you. Im like your sister yet we are still a thing.
Me;) yeah well..
Me;) we don't share the same blood.
BBG;)) NEITHER DO THEY!
BBG;)) SARAH IS ADOPTED
BBG;)) they are breaking the rules by being "brother and sister" but still being able to date beacsue they don't share the same birth parents/blood.
Me;) ...
Me;) It's still weird.
BBG;)) Yeah but thats like Ethan saying that you can't date me because he sees me as his lil sister.
BBG;)) what would you do?
Me;) ...
Me;) beat the shit outta him.
Me;) But i don't wanna start a fight so I wouldnt tell.
BBG;)) EXACTLY!
BBG;)) THATS WHY SARAH AND ETHAN ARENT SAYING ANYTHING
Me;) :OOOOOO
Me;) ohhhhhhhhhhhh
BBG;)) Yeahhhhh
Me;) welp
BBG;)) Just don't bother him. Let them tell us on their own time if they even are dating. We could have this wayyyyy outta proportion haha
Me;) tru.
BBG;)) Ight imma post this video then go get ready.
BBG;)) i'll see you by six?
Me;) yepper ;)
BBG;)) Ight gotta blast
Me;) peace
Oh shit. My brother dating my sister. This is gonna be an interesting date...

Kara's POV
OMFG! They would be s'cute together ahhhhhhhh!! I really hope they are a thing. But I can't force it outta them. They have to the Gray and I on our own time. Sarah opened the door and walked over twords were I was.
"Bro, I am wayyyyy to tired for yelling so imma be chill for this vid." Sarah said and sighed.
"I was just thinking that." I said and opened my phone to snapchat as did Sarah.
"Whats up broskis! new video is now up and we have some special people in that video, so maybe go check it out?" Sarah said at her screen.
"We confess a whole lot..." I say causing us both to laugh.
"But untill next time,, GOTTA BLAST BROSKIS!" we yelled and threw peace signs at thecamera and posted the video on our snapchat stories.
"Time to get ready?" Sarah asked walking over to her bed and flopping down on it.
"Yepper." I said and flopped on my bed.
"I think imma do your make up then hair then you do all my stuff, then we change and take pics." Sarah said resting on her forearms.
"I'm down." I said and sat up on the bed.
"Perfect." Sarah said as she walked twords her vanity and I followed.
"Sit. Time to actually try and look good haha." Sarah said as she opened my make up bag and started my makeup.
"Oh shut up. You always look good. Unlike me." I said and laughed a little.
"Oh really? Then why are you dating a fricken Dolan Twin, THE GRAYSON DOLAN. And imma single pringle. Clearly you are pefect 24/7." She said and laughed lightly with a fake smile. Bitch. Why you always lying. But I can't force it outta her. She has to do it on her own time. Her own time.

Sarah's POV
It's killing me not being able to tell my bestfriend that I am happy and in love with my brother. But do you know how weird that sounds? Ugh. But like Ethan and I said earlier today. Not a secret forever. Not a secret forever..

The date will be next chapter, and I have pictures of what the twins will be wearing and what Sarah and Kara are wearing also. One of the girls in the pictures looks like Meradith, imma promise you it's not ahahahahhahahaha. and I wouldn't be using it if it was her hahaha. And if it is her, sorry for yall that hate her but honestly the dress looked really cute on this model and I have nothing against Meradith so yeah!  Untill next time,, Gotta blast broskis! Love yall <3