Best Bros

Dave Strider who is a 17 year old boy who lived with his brother, Bro. Dave is currently sitting in his room wearing spandex red boxers and a large red t-shirt with a record on it. He was on his phone texting his best friend John Egbert, they were planning a sleepover at Dave's apartment. They texted for what seemed like ever until John arrived with a few blankets and his back-pack.

"Hey, Dave!" Said John as he entered through the front door.

"Sup. You can set your stuff on my bed." Dave gestured toward the dorky looking boy who was John, to come upstairs. John did as he was instructed and went upstairs. He tossed the blankets onto the bed and set his stuff down next to the bed.

John turns around to face Dave as he says "Thanks for inviting me." Dave gave a slight smirk and shrugged. John thought this was some what funny and he giggled a bit.

"Your facade sucks, dude."

Dave crossed his arms and shook his head. "You being a complete dork is what sucks. And your taste in movies."

John rolled his eyes at this as he walked out of Dave's room "Video games?" Dave nodded and followed John downstairs as they both picked up a controller from the TV stand. There was already a game in the console that was ironically cool and they both agreed to not change it, one reason being that they were too lazy. They played for a few hours before Dave paused the game and got up.

"I'm gonna go get some apple juice and cereal." Dave left the living room and entered the kitchen which was covered in some nice plush rump but disgusting at the same time since there was no way of knowing where those weird puppets have been. He opened the fridge and grabbed a small container of apple juice and the almost empty gallon of 2% milk. He reached up for the cereal which was messily placed ontop of the fridge. He also got two bowls, one for himself and one for John, then poured the cereal into both bowls before being tugged away by a moody teen.

"Why the hell is that dork here?" Dirk says as he turns Dave to face him.

Dave responds with a shrug "He's here to stay the night." Dirk immidiatly did a facepalm.

"Just-" He sighed then continued with the sentence "Just, keep him away from my room and any of my belongings. I don't want people touching my shit."

Dave nods then starts to walk away before being tugged back again.

"And put some pants on for crying out loud."

Dave ignored this and went back to making his cereal. He took both bowls into the living room and handed one to John. "Here ya' go, fucker." John takes the bowl gently and begins eating.

"I heard you and your brother talking?" John took a giant sponful of cereal then laughd a bit.

"Yeah and, stop fucking snooping man, it's not cool." Dave took small bites as he watched John with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm feeling tired, what time is it?" John looked down at Dave's wrist watch. Dave checked the time and responded.

"It's late." He finished his cereal way after John and they both headed to Dave's room.