Confused

Dave moved backward with wide eyes at Dirk.

"Why are you in here? W-What time is it?" He sighed with relief slightly.

"It's around 1 AM and I wanted to spend some time with you, come on." Dirk grabbed Dave's hand and basically dragged him to his room. Dave just starred at Dirk in disbelief at what just happened. 

"Why are we in your room?" Dave said as he moved away from Dirk slowly.

"You ask a lot of questions and, I didn't want to wake up John." Dirk gave a mysterious smirk at his younger brother.

"Umm... Okay." He rubbed his arm uncomfortably and reached for the door before being pinned to it by Dirk as he winced because he had hit his head on it pretty hard. 

"What the fuck, bro?!" Dave squirmed and tried to get out of Dirk's tight grip. He failed to do this since Dirk was much stronger than the younger Strider.

"David, stop moving so much.. Unless you want it the hard way." Dirk said that as calm as he could so that Dave may feel a bit safer but that reflected in the opposite way. Dave started to scream but Dirk once again covered his mouth to not wake John. Dave was still struggling to get away from his older brother before giving up and letting him do what he wanted.

"I'm not going to hurt you.. But, if you want me to then I will." Dave's face went completely red from how he said the sentence. 'I definitely do NOT like my brother..' He thought to himself. Dirk slid his own shades off his face and tossed them over to the side.

"Oh god.." Dave said under his breath. Dirk tilted his head and whispered in Dave's ear. "Try not to be a bad boy~" Dave shivered at the sound of his voice. He slowly nodded his head and made eye-contact with Dirk as he pulled away from Dave's ear. "Are you gonna say anything?" Dave responded with him shaking his head. Dirk sighed softly and unpinned Dave and walked over to his bed then sat down. Dave slid down the door as Dirk watched him. He noticed that his brother was watching so he made a questioning face.

"You good, bro?" Dirk said in response to Dave's facial expression.

"Yeah Dirk, I'm perfectly fine." He crossed his arms and looked away from Dirk.

He shrugged and responded. "You can leave if you want or-"

Dave cut him off by saying. "I don't want to do anything right now!.. Ok?"

          Dirk stood up quickly and kneeled next to Dave "Look, I'm sorry I scared you. Just try not to remember it I guess." There was a long awkward silence before Dave grabbed Dirk's chin and kissed him. Dirk didn't know what to do really, he decided to let Dave do what he wanted instead of pushing him away. Especially since Dirk had scared him and Dave probably didn't know what he was feeling.