Hush

The two boys walked sleepily to Dave's room. John got out his pajamas which were, blue flannel pants and a light blue American Eagle shirt. He went to the bathroom to change while Dave set up his bed for John because he was letting him sleep there. Dave would be sleeping on the floor with one of the pillows and a blanket. He sat down on the bed and sighed then fell back and stared at the ceiling. Dirk walks in quietly and taps Dave on the stomach as he sat  next to him. Dave looked up at the taller blond.

"What?" Dave said quietly so John wouldn't snoop on their conversation.

Dirk sighed slightly "You're gonna be good tonight, right?" Dave nodded and sat up then crossed his arms.

"You worried?" Dave gave a small chuckle.

Dirk raised an eyebrow "Pff- Hell no! Just a little-... nervous?" He shrugged.

"Nervous? Why nervous?" Dave responded to Dirk in a surprised manor.

"I don't want you doing stupid shit, okay?" He seemed a little pissed off now and before Dave could say anything Dirk got up and walked back to his own room. Dave laid back down and waited for John. "God he's taking a while.." Dave said to himself as he glanced at the door then back up at the ceiling. John walked in after a few minutes.

"Sorry I took so long, I had to shove your brothers weird puppets out of the way to get to the bathroom." John grabbed his back-pack and put his old close into it. He then pulled out a onesie with a confused face. "Umm.. This isn't mine." Dave looked at the pink unicorn onesie that John was holding in his hand.

"Goddammit.." Dave sighed "It's Dirk's, he was in here a few minutes ago." He grabbed the onesie and threw it outside the room. Dave went back over to John and sat down.

"O...kay.." John shrugged and pulled out his glasses case while taking the black-framed glasses off his face and placing them in the case. He gave a slight smile to Dave.

"Dude, how blind are you?" He holds up four fingers "How many?"

John sighed and answered "Four, I'm not blind, blind." He bounced onto the bed next to Dave while kicking his stuff off. Dave shrugged and let John get under the covers while grabbing a pillow and blanket then laying on the floor. He put in a pair of earbuds and turned on Eminem while closing his eyes and removing his ironic cool kid shades. After a few long minutes Dave checked on John and to no surprise he was asleep. Dave got up and turned off the light and laid back down, he soon lightly drifted off into sleep.

          Dave woke up from a slight shove and his name being whispered. He turned to look who it was and saw Dirk.

"What the hell, man?" Dave said a lightly louder than Dirk.

"Hush..." Dirk gently put his hand over Dave's mouth quickly