Chapter 4

" Many many years ago, our ancestors destroyed our planet. They polluted and ruined our precious planet known as Earth. Since then, we have been at terrible terrible wars, fighting over who shall rule the world and make it safe once again. This had done nothing for us. Then we established our new government or what is now known as WINOASP or otherwise known as World In Need Of A Savior Project. In The beginning of World In Need Of A Savior Project, we selected the very best candidates for a intelligent, healthy future. Then, we killed the weak. You are a result of this. You see, when your parents were born, they lived a childhood that was proper. They went to school starting at age 5. They were disciplined correctly. They were given proper meals to fit the nourishment needs of a growing child. They exercised to the proper amounts. The government made sure they were taken proper care of and made sure they had a living home. Then, when they reached the age of 14, they got a job to support the family. At age 16, they were able to choose what they wished to do with their future career. Finally, at age 17-18, we wiped their memory and dispersed them throughout are 23 colonies of land. Once they were there, they were able to make a future of life-changing discoveries for the world. After that, at age 23-29, they were sent to a facility. In this facility, each person is tested to see the physical and mental strengths. After they are done, their life goes on normally for about 2-5 weeks. Then they are matched by a high processing, ultra-intelligent database system. In these matches, they will fall in live and Create spawn that will be even smarter and more fit do to genetics. After this they continued work and their lives as Normal. At the age of 73, if one already hasn't died, will be terminated how ever thy wishes. This cycle repeats and repeats and repeats.
We have the best guards and scientists behind this project. This Project will save humanity as we know it. The World In Need Of A Savior Project needs help to save the world. And it will not be possible with out your cooperation. I am definitely sure you have heard enough of my rambling. So, please sit tight and let me explain the Changing Ceremony. You will go up onto the stage after your number is called and lie down in the table. Then some of our finest nurses and doctors will inject you with our anesthetic serum that calms your mind. Then, our Genetic Cable Viewer System or GCVS will slowly come down and attach to you. How does it attach you may ask? Well, it sends cables into your nasal canal, oral canal, and ear canal and attaches itself to your brain. No need to worry, it does not hurt. But if detects a genetic abnormality, it will instantly kill you. The chances of that happening are very slim because we have monitored your genes before. Now I wish you a good luck. And I will see you at your next phase of the Changing Ceremony."