Chap. 3

I offer to sleep on the couch, but Oli insists otherwise. I go onto the bed and get out my phone. "I'm at Oli's dorm room. I'll be here for the night" I text Joel. I wait for a response. Joel texts back.

"What number is the dorm" Joel asks. I.don't think Joel would ever ask that and get suspicious. I give the room number anyway.

I'm scroll on my phone. Oli moves in closer to me. He wraps his arm around my waist. Oli moves his hand down to my thigh. I blush as I look over at Oli, beginning to lean into a kiss. A knock appears on the door. Oli pulls away from me and sits up. I do to. I walk to the door and open it.

"Guess who has Joels phone?" Says Scott. Oli walks beside you.

"Hey Scott.." I say.

Oli rolls his eyes and goes back to the bedroom. Scott comes inside the room without a welcome. He sits on the couch. I shut the door and sit next to Scott.

Scott stares into my eyes while I try to avoid eye contact.

"I've been reading through you and Joels text" Scott Says.

I look at Scott. "What the hell, scott?!" I yell. I had personal texts with Joel and now Scott knows.

Scott puts his hands in his pocket and looks the other way. He finally gets tired of you yelling. He looks over at me, pressing his lips against mine so I can no longer speak.

I pull away and look down. "sorry" Scott says. I look up at Scott.

"you could have just said that.." I say.

I lean against the couch arm. Scott slowly reaches to my leg and gently touches it. He rubs my thighs.

Oli walks in. Scott pulls his hand away from my thigh.

"Ugh... Scott why are you sti here?" Oli says as he ruffles his hair. Scott gets the hint and stands up from the couch.

"Isn't anyone going to escort me to the door?" Scott says. No one is finding the joke amusing so he just leaves.