Chap. 5

I wake up on the bed, I see Oli on the couch, on his phone. I look over and see his panda hat on the night stand. I grab it, then put it on my head. I walk out of the room and to the living room. Oli looks up at me and giggles.

"You're adorable" he says. I sit down next to Oli.

I take off the panda hat and lay across the couch, with my legs over Oli's lap. I pull out my phone and text Joel.
"Is this actually Joel now?" I look up from my phone and stare into Olis eyes.

Oli doesn't make eye contact with me, he smiles. Oli looks at me. My phone buzzes. I look down at my phone and see a text from Joel. "Yeah, sorry. Anyways you and Oli should come down to our room"

"Want to go to Joel's room in a bit?" I ask. Oli puts his fingers threw his hair and replys with a chuckle "sure"

I text Joel back saying we will be there soon. I get up from the couch and go to get dressed. I put on jeans and a grey t-shirt. I walk to the living room.

"Ready Oli?" You ask. Oli nods his head, he stands up. We walk out the room and begin walking to Joels dorm. I open the door and walk in.

"Hey Joel" I say. I surprise Joel a bit.

"Oh, hey" he replys. Oli looks pissed. I look to him and ask him what's wrong until I see Scott looking at me.

"Scott what the hell" I say. Scott walks up to me two and smiles. He tries to put his arm around my waist. But, Oli pulls me towards him.