WICKED GAME → SANSA STARK

TITLE: WICKED GAME*LOVE INTEREST: SANSA STARKFACE CLAIM: KATHRYN PRESCOTT*DESCRIPTION:

TITLE: WICKED GAME*
LOVE INTEREST: SANSA STARK
FACE CLAIM: KATHRYN PRESCOTT*
DESCRIPTION:

"what a wicked game you play to make me feel this way."

OR

If Sansa Stark had met Nyla Waters before coming to King's Landing, she would've turned her nose up and walked away as if she was looking at a rat, now the red head would have begged for any type of friend, even one society frowned upon, but when she is no longer engaged to King Joffrey and starts sneaking away more and more to see her friend, people start getting suspicious about what they're doing or what they're feeling for each other - even Sansa herself.

SIDE NOTES:

so this is a girlxgirl situation going on so I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable! Anyways, in order to go on with the story line I recommend having Nyla executed so she can then Joffrey can die and she can escape and blah blah blah ( I swear I'm not a terrible person!)

Also, the * means you can change it, so if you want to change the title or face claim I recommended something similar so with the face claim brown hair, brown eyes, very plain/ not high up looking - I mean that in the nicest way possible!

GIVE CREDIT TO: --tyrells