CONFESSIONS OF A SECOND WIFE → VISENYA TARGARYEN

TITLE: CONFESSIONS OF A SECOND WIFE *LOVE INTEREST: VISENYA TARGARYENFACE CLAIM: GEORGE BLAGDEN *DESCRIPTION:

LOVE INTEREST: VISENYA TARGARYEN
FACE CLAIM: GEORGE BLAGDEN *
DESCRIPTION:

"We all want to be loved."

OR

"They say Aegon married Visenya out of duty and Rhaenys out of desire."
Rhaenys Targaryen had always been the more beloved sister. She had been the kinder and most desirable of the two sisters. Visenya had always grown in the shadows since Aegon's birth, only retreating further into the shadows after Rhaenys' birth. Each night of her marriage, Visenya would always hear Aegon and Rhaenys laughing with each other, or together. So, her façade hardened.

Olwen Tyrell, the younger brother of the first Lord Tyrell, was the only man to ever crack her façade. But, the history books will never tell you that. The history books will never even mention an Olwen Tyrell.

SIDE NOTES:

This can be set anywhere around or shortly after Aegon's Conquest, I would recommend when Aegon and Rhaenys are on Dragonstone while Visenya is in King's Landing overseeing the construction of the Red Keep (exact years elude me, woops). This would probably also require a lot of research on the reign of Aegon I. For face claims, you may also need to look up what Harlen Tyrell looked like (signature family looks can change over centuries ! ). But, for Visenya, I would recommend Katheryn Winnick as Lagertha in Vikings (I swear she's perfect for Visenya ! ). You could also include flashes to more recent years (like 298 AC or 300 AC) and have Samwell and Gilly reading out events from a journal (confessions of a second wife, anyone ? ). This story would most likely not have a happy ending, so I would suggest Aegon having Olwen executed and erased from any documents (description, guys), after all, it wouldn't be good if it was known that the first king of Westeros had an infidel wife.

GIVE CREDIT TO: ofvaIyria